Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Sticky: Flying this Week/Weekend 2022...

Strong Winds today.

I'll Stay home do some admin and maybe work on the planes.

srl

Looking to Fly Tommorow Morning if Wind settles down

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

(26-10-2019, 01:23 PM)samste Wrote:  Looking to Fly Tommorow Morning if Wind settles down
I am going to the field now, see you there

Was a beautiful good day, nice to meet people. And thanks to Gerald for the chase cam action

Looks Like a great Day for For Flying, Thinking of heading Down around 9am for and hour or two  Smile

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

Looks like a weekend for other things as it'll be to windy, but Sunday afternoon looks promising at this time.....

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

(08-11-2019, 11:32 PM)Busboy Wrote:  Looks like a weekend for other things as it'll be to windy, but Sunday afternoon looks promising at this time.....

https://wind.willyweather.com.au/nsw/greater-western-sydney/seven-hills.html

I think Today is going to be ok as actual wind speed is low but predicted strong.

G’day Gents,

Don’t forget this Saturday good sirs. We need a show of hands in order to be able to accertain whether Toddles should bring the barbie or not. Let’s have ourselves a productive morning and enjoyable bbq, giving us one last bbq for the year and knocking over our Bushcare commitments until mid feb next year.

Thank you kindly,

j.

Jason,

Just confirming that bushcare is on Saturday, what time?
Todd 3 days to fill the tank.

Cheers,
Andrew

Andrew, BBQ cancelled but bushcare is still on atm from about 9am. Jason will correct any info....

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

(14-11-2019, 08:10 AM)Busboy Wrote:  Andrew, BBQ cancelled but bushcare is still on atm from about 9am. Jason will correct any info....

Bushcare starts at 8am and goes till 11am.

Gents,

You’re awesome!

Another great turnout of members. This morning saw a huge effort and additional 37 hours of properly productive maintenance carried out on the site. Many more Coral Trees treated, which is fantastic at this highly impactful time of year. The clearing and stacking of two large stands of privet from the southern approach to the runway is an incredible achievement in particular, with real benefit to both the club and the environment. I couldn’t be happier really, seeing both new and old members coming together to improve our field and meet out Bushcare obligations until well into next year. Just fantastic!!!

Thanks so much to all in attendance. Many hands really do make light work.

Regards,

J

Anyone going out on Friday for a fly? Saturday looks to be out and I don't know if I can wait until Sunday

I might.
About 10.30.
Saturday looks hot.
Remember no flying during TFB.
http://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/fire-informati...and-tobans

srl

Just announced on the news that a TFB is in place from tonight until Saturday night.....

No rain today.
Maybe flying tomorow with late rain forcast.

srl

how's the field is it driving all walk in?

Hi Bob
No good Wednesday , but no rain since. Maybe OK.

srl

Its raining now.

srl

Ah well, flying will have to wait until another weekend for me.
If it's not extreme heat, it's flooding and rain!

John Jelovic
Planks: Lark, California 28, Skyartec Cessna 182, Skyfun, Extra-300S EPP 3D, Stinger 64 EDF, Rare Bear 1400mm,
Durafly P51 Mustang, Edge 540T 3D.
Helis: Blade mCPX, Blade 450X, HK450GT V2Belt, Gaui 550 Hurricane.
Spektrum DX9, DX7se & DX4e

Looks like a good morning for midweek flying tomorrow.

Getting my new 3D EPP ready now.
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/h-king-humme...cb0159a0b3&objectID=77719&indexName=hbk_live_magento_en_us_products
srl

Good weather forcast for tomorrow Saturday.

srl

Hi guys. what is the situation with the corona virus. should we fly not?, If flying masts must be worn???. is this what we need to do?. I visited my GP to get some scripts and he said forcibly stay at home wherever possible.

(13-03-2020, 06:40 PM)BOB Wrote:  Hi guys. what is the situation with the corona virus. should we fly not?, If flying masts must be worn???. is this what we need to do?. I visited my GP to get some scripts and he said forcibly stay at home wherever possible.

Hi Bob, 
I would assume the committee will send out an email regarding these Answers in the near future As well as Prcac Events etc.

But my opinion only and may be not be correct Bob regarding these uncertain times in front of us and world wide.
Is caution and your common sense and judgement and listen to your Gp , But If any one does go and fly a very good idea is to wash and sanitise your hands when opening gate locks and pilot box, keep distance from your fellow fliers and if unwell or feel you may be at risk due to other reasons refrain from visiting and flying, Maybe Face masks might be a way to go ? i cannot answer that.

Take Care and Stay safe

More Informative Info i would read links

https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-al...alth-alert

https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases...virus-2019

Those are the links above i mentioned to you Bob On The Phone

Hello guys, just to let you know that I'll go tomorrow to the field, I'll bring sanitazer with me to use in whatever I touch, feeling pretty good so far.

I'll go from 9am to 12pm.

Cheers

Hi guys. how we all going I don't know about the rest of you but I am definitely suffering from no flying -itis.

(25-03-2020, 08:25 PM)BOB Wrote:  Hi guys. how we all going I don't know about the rest of you but I am definitely suffering from no flying -itis.
I don't know if flying is still legal. lol

Hi Guys
yes you can go go down to mccoy park this weekend and fly but no more than 10 present at a time.
You must use the field attedance register on arrivial.
Please let us know before here.

I'll be down at 11 Saturday to see Ians test fly.

More info from Jason B soon.

srl

Just asking who's going to be at the field tomorrow as I was hoping to come down between 11 and 1pm

I am heading down at about 10.00