Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Goblin Racer from HK

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/durafly-gobl...a45e99b1b6&objectID=82097&indexName=hbk_live_magento_en_us_products

This looks like a cool little machine for a bit of club racing at only 164 AUD well should be able to afford a plane B as well.

Anyone Keen to have a go at Pylon racing?

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

I looked but I still have my EFX racer.

How about a fast EFX fly past on AGM day Saturday week?
Barry and Jason B?

srl

(16-07-2020, 11:49 AM)srl Wrote:  I looked but I still have my EFX racer.

How about a fast EFX fly past  on AGM day Saturday week?
Barry and Jason B?

srl

Sounds good to me !!

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

(16-07-2020, 06:38 PM)secant0give Wrote:  
(16-07-2020, 11:49 AM)srl Wrote:  I looked but I still have my EFX racer.

How about a fast EFX fly past  on AGM day Saturday week?
Barry and Jason B?

srl

Sounds good to me !!

I’ve had a replacement motor on order from HK for ages, held up by backordered items on a rather large order. I just cancelled the backordered items so, with a little luck, I might have my EFX back in the air by the AGM.