Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RE; for sale six Turnigy Graphene 3000mAh 4S 45C Lipo Pack w/XT90.

For sale six  >Turnigy Graphene 3000mAh 4S 45C Lipo Pack w/XT90< $50.00 have not been used except to be storage charged still in original box each. Below is the products serial number and website.

Contact details. Hoswell @ tpg.com.au phone number 96363117

9067000139-0  A$72.51

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/graphene-300...-xt90.html                                                            

(23-08-2018, 03:32 PM)BOB Wrote:  For sale six  >Turnigy Graphene 3000mAh 4S 45C Lipo Pack w/XT90< $50.00 have not been used except to be storage charged still in original box each. Below is the products serial number and website.

Contact details. Hoswell @ tpg.com.au phone number 96363117

9067000139-0  A$72.51

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/graphene-300...-xt90.html                                                            

Hey Bob,

It is real shame that your latest quad was a dud and crashed out, leaving you with a pile of perfectly good but useless batteries.

May I suggest you hang onto them, and make use of them in a plane?

You may consider picking up a larger version of my little wing from HobbyKing (Note - it's about $15-20 cheaper for platinum members, so I can purchase on your behalf if you like) or Banggood. This would allow you to repurpose an ESC, motor and Prop from your dead quad, along with your 6 batteries listed above.  All that would be required then is a couple of 9-gram servos, a compatible receiver and that is about it.

If you are concerned about being able to pilot such a craft I am more than happy to assist you by installing a flight controller so it will behave like mine does.  One of my old APM 2.6 boards would work a treat. The only sensor I don't have on hand to donate is a decent GPS, but I need to purchase a few more of those soon anyway... and they aren't expensive.

Sorry Bob.
Now only $56 on HobbyKing.

srl