Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SOLD: $150-EFlite Blade 400 and HK 450 TRex V2 alloy plus heaps of spares

All this for $150!!!

SMS or call me on 040*026*580*7

Benefit from my lack of spare time with these 2 450-size R/C helis in good condition. An absolute plethora of spare parts comes with them including a carry case for 1. The carry case on its own cost me about $65.

One is a genuine EFlite (Horizon Hobby) Blade 400 and the other is a HobbyKing Trex 450v2 alloy (clone of the Trex 450v2). The HK Trex clone has top quality metal geared servos including an INO-LAB tail servo which on its own cost about $35.

I was over-obsessed with having spares (like with my planes and multirotors), so there's an absolute plethora of spares for each heli including main gear, tail gear, booms, spare canopy, gyros, motor (for the HK), rotor heads, blades, frame parts - you name it, it's probably in there. Most are still in their packets as you can see from the photos.

Priced for quick sale, pickup only and I don't want to separate these. Buy all or none, thanks.

I take PayPal and cash. SMS or call me on 04*00 26*5 80*7 or PM me here.

FrSky Q X7 Mode 2, Turnigy 9XR Pro and Evolution. Multirotors, planes plus a couple of heli's. Too many to list.

Aaaaand if the wife is reading this: "The club made me buy these planes, I had no part in it, honestly!"

Hi Simon, you don't mention a price for them....

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

(03-02-2018, 11:05 AM)Busboy Wrote:  Hi Simon, you don't mention a price for them....

OMG I'm an idiot. Thanks mate!

FrSky Q X7 Mode 2, Turnigy 9XR Pro and Evolution. Multirotors, planes plus a couple of heli's. Too many to list.

Aaaaand if the wife is reading this: "The club made me buy these planes, I had no part in it, honestly!"

Damn... trying not to spend money, but too much of a bargain.
Plus many of the blade parts are interchangeable with my 450x.
(I also have an unfinished HK450).
So I'll take it thanks Simon.
Will call you now to organise.

John Jelovic
Planks: Lark, California 28, Skyartec Cessna 182, Skyfun, Extra-300S EPP 3D, Stinger 64 EDF, Rare Bear 1400mm,
Durafly P51 Mustang, Edge 540T 3D.
Helis: Blade mCPX, Blade 450X, HK450GT V2Belt, Gaui 550 Hurricane.
Spektrum DX9, DX7se & DX4e

All yours John. Cheers. Thanks for picking it up so quickly.