Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3rd Dec, FPVR Summer Season Round 2

G'day all,

Please be advised that (weather permitting) we will be hosting the second round of the summer fpv drone racing series at the PRCAC field at McCoy Park on Sunday the 3rd of December (Sunday week).

Normal club flying operations will be suspended and replaced by a series of organised heats which will run throughout the day from 9am in the morning until approximately 4pm in the afternoon. Click here for more information.

I expect that we will have at least a few PRCAC members competing at this event. Anyone with even a small interest in fpv or quad racing is encouraged to come down and check it out. These event attract upwards of 30 active pilots and their friends, every one is really friendly and it is a great way to learn more about the hobby.

Thanks,

Jason

Hey Jason, What is happening with tomorrow? Will it be a play be ear situation with the forecast rain and see how the field holds upI should be there to help out if it is on, but not sure if it's only half a day or most of the day...

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

(02-12-2017, 10:32 AM)Busboy Wrote:  Hey Jason, What is happening with tomorrow? Will it be a play be ear situation with the forecast rain and see how the field holds upI should be there to help out if it is on, but not sure if it's only half a day or most of the day...

It’s all on like Donkey Kong mate, but if it is too windy or too wet then it may kill the day. We will see, fingers crossed it will be fine enough.

Just checked the forecast and so much for the rain.
I'll be down about 9am and register to race then.
I 'll have my gazebo Jason so bring a table and chair and pray we can fly straight.

won't make it tomorrow, good luck with the racing !

If you don't live on the edge, you take up too much space.

I have consulted with Rob and advised Dave, who has warned and fielded questions from his competitors. It’s still on like Donkey Kong.