Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Purchase help

Anyone know where i can get a Parkzone trojan pnf locally, i gave mine away many years ago to a club member and miss having one as its a great throw in the air flier.
I know i have a fms trojan but wanting a smaller t28

model flight has them but expensive (eflite branded bnf but)

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

I like your thinking Wink

(13-09-2017, 08:53 PM)samste Wrote:  Anyone know where i can get a Parkzone trojan pnf locally, i gave mine away many years ago to a club member and miss having one as its a great throw in the air flier.
I know i have a fms trojan but wanting a smaller t28

model flight has them but expensive (eflite branded bnf but)

Try Ultimate Hobbies, Victoria Road, Parramatta. May not be Parkzone but they have the equivalent made by the same Company.

Also mention being a Member of PRCAC, you may get a discount, see Carlo or the Owner, Fawaz.

They also keep a complete set of spares for the PZ T-28, you could build you own cheaper.

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

Thanks, i give them try Tommorow, Parts build might be a go too as i have heaps of stuff already that i could possibly use

I Do Miss my Trojan Biggrin

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

They are a fun machine !!

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci