Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PRCAC Mentioned in RCMN

Not sure how many of our members read Radio Control Model News.
It is quite a good read!! We as a club managed to get a positive word in this edition. Many thanks to Jeremy!! Perhaps it will help make a difference and we might get some interest from new members.

Attached is a copy of the article

It is quite likely that Steven Green may be Happy to publish more nicely written and relevant articles from MAAA members also our club could benefit from some more positive press.

.pdf RCMN Article.pdf Size: 650.73 KB  Downloads: 681

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Thanks Jason, Jeremy had mentioned something about an article, but wasnt sure what he was on about... this explains it. All publicity is good. Is there a link for this we could link to from Facebook page?

I'm not sure if the mag has been published yet.
The copy I posted was in PDF format so you could link FB to where it is posted here I guess.
I'd try and do it this morning but FB has been blocked here at work.

This is the link to try and post

http://forum.rcflyingclub.com/attachment.php?aid=5343

I think it would be great if someone could write an article and submit it for publishing in RCM if we could get a couple a year in that mag with a subtle or not so subtle mention of our club then we could certainly raise our public profile and probably our membership

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci