Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Member applications

If you have been coming down to the field recently it is now time to join the club in order to continue to use the field. 2017 fees are now due, and without paid up membership you wont be able to fly at the field from 1st July.

For a new joining member the following fees apply, as per our website.

Annual Club Fees $50
Once off Joining fee $50
ANSW Affiliation/MAAA Insurance $100

Total $200 for the 2017/2018 year.

We dont take blind applications, we understandably like to meet prospective members first, get to know you and you to know us! If you have been coming down to the club and already met some of the members, please just ask another member to nominate you, or you can email to the ' secretary @ rcflyingclub.com ', and ask for a membership application. Unless any members object you will receive an application form to fill, pay your money (EFT only) and thats it.

Thanks for coming to our club. I hope you can join up and enjoy many hours flying and meeting other members.

Thanks
Rob

Hi Rob, do I just fill in the application form & bring down next time I come to the field or do I need to get someone to nominate me first.

Hi Darryl, bring the form to the field.. you can ask the members you met on earlier visits to sign the nomination part.

If you don't live on the edge, you take up too much space.

If you already have the form just bring it down thats fine.

This is a reminder for all members who have not renewed and would like to fly at Mccoy park over the next 12 months, please renew by paying club and association fees immediately.
Full renewal is $150 with the same club bank account as last year.
I now have MAAA cards for all who paid before the new financial year. I'll be at the Pittown pylon race all this Saturday (nswpylon.org) and will call in Sunday lunch time at the field to hand some out.
If you need your card urgently then please contact me.

srl club sec.

I'll have to wait until I get back from holidays....

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

Hey Robbo, I've forgotten to renew, can I have the details or am I to late?

Flying RC is just more than a hobby now. Thumbup

Hi Luke,

I emailed you the details, let me know if received.

If you don't live on the edge, you take up too much space.

Folks forum access has been updated to financial members only. Its not to late if ypu find you cant acces the club members section anymore... please check with secretary steve 'srl' and get your fees paid, we can then update access.
Thx
Rob

Hi Robbo, thanks for sorting mine out. Sorry it was late.

Flying RC is just more than a hobby now. Thumbup

Robbo,
I have paid my membership and haven't heard anything further .
Insurance or other?
Russell

Hi Russell

If you don't have your MAAA card then I have it.
Do you have member forum access ?
None of our former members at the indoor last night have.

I'll have the unclaimed MAAA membership cards with me when I'm down at the field usually late Saturday mornings. We have chosen to not post them out so the new committee can meet each member. Also postage and club finances are not what they used to be.

srl

(14-12-2017, 06:33 AM)srl Wrote:  Hi Russell

If you don't have your MAAA card then I have it.
Do you have member forum access ?
None of our former members at the indoor last night have.

I'll have the unclaimed MAAA membership cards with me when I'm down at the field usually late Saturday mornings. We have chosen to not post them out so the new committee can meet each member. Also postage and club finances are not what they used to be.

srl

Srl,
I am working Saturday but will try to get there Sunday morning. Also I have 4 boxes of polo shirts in my flight hanger, I still have access to site.

Hi Steve

I am a member (I think overdue with my sub) and I dropped by the field this morning. I have been flying slope gliders the last year or so (Long Reef, Dobroyd and Mona Vale) and have not been attending the club field. I would like to remain a member of PRCAC (to keep my MAAA card) even though my interest is slope. I did not see any email about my sub being overdue but I may have overlooked it. Please let me know how much I need to pay now to get current.

with thanks

Greg Goldstein (greggold)

Hi Greg
The club bank account details and fees have not changed. Just send $150 and your back in. I can see your email details on last years MAAA list. I will send you a email on Monday.

srl

To anyone wishing to join our flying club just come down to Mccoy field on a weekend morning and make yourself known. Entrance is from Tucks rd Seven Hills.

For anyone wanting members access to this forum please leave a reply here with your MAAA member number. We can then match your login name with our membership list. You of couse must be a financial member.

Thanks
srl