Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HobbyKing day at PEMAC

Put this date in your Calendar guys, Should be a great day.

Title should read "HobbyKing"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

Members are reminded that PEMAC (Penrith) are holding a HOBBYKING day this coming Saturday 25th.

Planes, batteries etc will be on Sales along with promotion of new Planes etc.

We won't be able to fly at our field this weekend so if you want a bargain (no postage) I'll see you there.

HI CHRIS. WHAT HAPPENS THE WEATHER IS REALLY BAD, WILL THEY POSTPONE?.

Not according to HK

Plan to be there early afternoon. See you there.
Cheers,

Dirk.

If you don't live on the edge, you take up too much space.

Hi Chris. If I can get there early enough and get a parking spot in the car park I can set up my charger/battery and provide some charges for the members batteries?, If that is all right.

You can do what ever you want Bob, I'm not taking Planes, buying, but not flying.

What a great day on Saturday at PEMAC with Hobbyking. Plenty of planes flying and bargains to be had. The Durafly Tundra was the winner of the day with HK selling out within an hour. priced at $165, normally $260, great bargain, I bought one and maidened it at PEMAC on Sunday, big wheels, perfect for our field. Around 500 people attended.

The winning buyer goes to Babar (of course) who picked up 3 Planes well below cost at the end of the day. He couldn't wait to get home to put the on Gumtree (lol) and has sold 2 already.

hahahhaha Chris i would like to make some corrections in your post above

the thundra is 290 bucks and i didnt picked 3 planes...i picked 5 lolzzz
i wish i hadnt brought 3 planes for flying else may be i would have picked 8 may be
and another correction i sold 3 of them
thats how i play my hobby...buy some and u will cover the cost for the ones u wanna keep Smile

you guys left early ...in the end they were just throwing everything

i m still cursing myself for not grabbing the vampire ...i went to withdraw some cash and they were sold

remember the stuka...they were selling the last ones for only 30 bucks

and dont spy on my adverstiments hehehe Biggrin

Another correction, it's a Tundra not tHundra lol That Tundra was $260 the new Anniversary model is $290. However, happy flying it, Pemac on Sunday was awesome, no rain, no wind, great day.

If you have the T-50 still left by Friday I'll give you $80, you still make a profit lol

hahaha....looks like the hoobyking website has flipped the prices
its showing the anniversary one for 260 and the your one for 290

i wish i was there seeing the first flight of tundra at our club
if u want that T50 i can give it to you regardless of waiting till friday chris
i will keep one for myself
thanks

Was a nice day out indeed, shame I missed the Tundra's on sale.
Hopefully the weather plays nice and we can start dreaming of a fly-able coming weekend -?-

If you don't live on the edge, you take up too much space.

So you stayed all day babar???

yea i stayed all day....
there were some amazing prizes in the drop off coupans from the planes...people managed to get ipads and even HD Turnigy action cams

I missed out all the good stuff. I turned up late Sunday just before that started the auctions. I didn't have any cash on me and am really disappointed in myself for missing this event. I cant even blame the missus because I thought they advertised it to run until 6pm on there Facebook event page.

Flying RC is just more than a hobby now. Thumbup

(31-03-2017, 02:58 PM)Spook Wrote:  I missed out all the good stuff. I turned up late Sunday just before that started the auctions. I didn't have any cash on me and am really disappointed in myself for missing this event. I cant even blame the missus because I thought they advertised it to run until 6pm on there Facebook event page.

Sure Sure mate, we know who holds the purse strings in your family Smile