Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Scorpion powered fun jet

$50 What a bargain concidering it comes with a Spectrum AR6100e receiver grunty ESC all servos ready to roar!!

Here we have one of the quicker varients of the venerable Skyfun jet

This one has had the canopy repaired after it came off and had a little encounter with the prop. It's all good now tho'. It has had the elevons replaced with wooden ones as this was a weakness with these machines.

Possibly the last go hard machine from back in the days when Samste, Gbanger, Kizza and my self went through a stage of throttle stick bending and high reving outrunners.

It can run on 3S but really sings with High C rated 1800 4S

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

I'll take the Skyfun please Jason. They are fun and mine isn't in the best shape at the moment.
Could catch up with you on Saturday for bush care, although weather forecast looks bleak.

John Jelovic
Planks: Lark, California 28, Skyartec Cessna 182, Skyfun, Extra-300S EPP 3D, Stinger 64 EDF, Rare Bear 1400mm,
Durafly P51 Mustang, Edge 540T 3D.
Helis: Blade mCPX, Blade 450X, HK450GT V2Belt, Gaui 550 Hurricane.
Spektrum DX9, DX7se & DX4e

No worries John
The Funjet is yours!!

I can bring it down tomorrow if the weather is good or you can pick it up from my place later today
Ill be at home most of the day

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Thanks Jason. Just read that Bush care is cancelled.
If you're home today, I might come over and pick up from you're place.
My mobile is 0407 017702, if you could SMs (or call), your address please.

John Jelovic
Planks: Lark, California 28, Skyartec Cessna 182, Skyfun, Extra-300S EPP 3D, Stinger 64 EDF, Rare Bear 1400mm,
Durafly P51 Mustang, Edge 540T 3D.
Helis: Blade mCPX, Blade 450X, HK450GT V2Belt, Gaui 550 Hurricane.
Spektrum DX9, DX7se & DX4e

Sold