Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Club Flyers by Ultimate Hobbies Parramatta

G'Day members and visitors, while I was at Ultimate Hobbies earlier I found these.

Here you can see the brilliant new club flyers that are on display and available to take at Ultimate Hobbies. An excellent job done by Fawas and team.

Sorry Chris for having a new thread, but I think this deserves it. If not, let me know and I'll post it elsewhere..

Regards Todd

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

Hey that looks great !!
Very nice indeed!!

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

(29-07-2016, 02:42 PM)Busboy Wrote:  G'Day members and visitors, while I was at Ultimate Hobbies earlier I found these.

Here you can see the brilliant new club flyers that are on display and available to take at Ultimate Hobbies. An excellent job done by Fawas and team.

Sorry Chris for having a new thread, but I think this deserves it. If not, let me know and I'll post it elsewhere..

Regards Todd

All good mate, awesome job by the Team.

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

Nice Work