Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2016/2017 Membership Fees

Gentlemen,

The Committee has decided not to raise Fees for the forthcoming year, so will remain the same at $150.00, $50 for Associate Members. Any new members joining will also pay an extra $50 joining fee.

We are the cheapest in Sydney and whilst we don't have extra facilities like some Clubs, I think all will agree that the friendship and assistance is worth every cent.

Fees should be paid into the Clubs Bank Account at the earliest convenience. The account number is on our Website.

Please make sure you use you name as the Bank reference, this is important as we will have no idea if you have paid.

As, in the past, if no fees are received by 30th July, then you will be deemed uninsured and therefore will not be allowed to fly, under any circumstances. Most other Clubs insist on payment by 30th June, however, we are more liberal.

Look forward to catching up at the field soon, weather permitting.

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

All paid up

Let me know if you it doesn't get there for some reason

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Thanks folks for those already paid. I know still more to come, and some of you have seen me to let me know that. No problem... just a reminder to all to please pay by end of July if you haven't already.

As is the usual procedure in August, we will be changing the gate lock codes and circulating the new codes to financial members. If you are a new member joined in the past 12 months please make sure the secretary@rcflyingclub.com has your email address.

Hi Guys, sorry for the late payment, but I'll have mine in this week before the 30th July.
Just had the ministers birthday this month.

Flying RC is just more than a hobby now. Thumbup

Well, all paid up now, should see it within 24 hours.

All paid tonight, apologies but have been away for 3 weeks with limited computer access.

Hi Guys

All members, and potential members. Fees have to be paid by this weekend. Failure to have them lodged in the Clubs Bank Account by this weekend will mean that you CANNOT fly at our field after this weekend due to no Insurance cover.

If you intend paying over the weekend could you please notify the Committee, via this thread, when you made payment.

Looks like good weather for the weekend, see you at the field.

Paid 28/7/16 at 11:26pm

(21-07-2016, 10:50 PM)robbo Wrote:  Thanks folks for those already paid. I know still more to come, and some of you have seen me to let me know that. No problem... just a reminder to all to please pay by end of July if you haven't already.

As is the usual procedure in August, we will be changing the gate lock codes and circulating the new codes to financial members. If you are a new member joined in the past 12 months please make sure the secretary@rcflyingclub.com has your email address.

Email has been sent regarding my Membership.