Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wings over Illawarra Airshow 2016

Anybody going to the airshow this weekend.
Would be nice to catch up with a few guys.
http://www.wingsoverillawarra.com.au/

Hi Wayne,

Hope your are doing well,
That sounds like an interesting day out, unfortunately Í wont make it this weekend.

If you don't live on the edge, you take up too much space.

Hey Wayne, Im down with the kids and group of mates... lets look out for each other to say hi.

I have your phone number, will call you when I am there. I will be going tomorrow as Sunday has a higher chance of a larger rainfall.
(29-04-2016, 06:55 PM)robbo Wrote:  Hey Wayne, Im down with the kids and group of mates... lets look out for each other to say hi.

I'll be there with the boys tomorrow

I'll give you call when we get there

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

I got tickets for Sunday due to the larger flying displays on the programme. But I also checked the BOM and it has Sunday as showers and today as 70% chance of rain. Fingers crossed both days are very little rain.

Flying RC is just more than a hobby now. Thumbup

Saw Kevin down there... missed you Jason.

It was a good show caught up with Wayne the whole day was going to be a bit much for the boys we ended up leaving a little after lunch there was a lot to see and the flying display was brilliant

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci