Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pylon racing at Marulin 14th 15th on november

This is it the last NSW pylon race day for 2015, the deciding round of the championships and an all round good weekend of flying and great company!!

Fun fly on Saturday bring anything that flies and fly from a full size bitumen airstrip where there's no trees or buildings or muddy puddels to avoid, tear up the vast blue sky all day with no noise limit!! FPV to your hearts content with 20,000 acres to fly over.

Post up here, PM me or give me a call and I can give you directions to the field. I can guarantee it won't be too muddy to fly out there. Accommodation is available for a very modest fee on Friday and Saturday night. So come for a drive in the country side and bring something to fly !!

Get up early and fly dawn patrol in the clean still morning air for an hour or two on Sunday. Then pylon racing will be starting at 9 with plenty of opportunity for everyone to get involved, bring a fun fighter and have a go, do some judging/time keeping or just kick back and watch the most exciting form of RC competition known to man.

It's not a long drive from Sydney you might even be able to hitch a lift See you there!!

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci