Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SWAP MEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the recent AGM we discussed a Swap Meet.

I am suggesting this coming Saturday (Sunday being Fathers Day).

I will be bringing about 8 Planes to sell as I badly need to clear some space as I have recently moved into an Apartment.

Prices will be affordable.

Weather is looking good at this stage, 21 and Cloudy.

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

Sounds like a good idea as I also am in the process of moving and need to clear space. I think I can bring a van full of treasure.

I would like to propose a swap meet this coming Saturday 10th March, anyone interested?
I'll have a few things for sale....

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

PEMAC is holding a Swap Meet on Sunday 11th March, starting 8am if anyone is interested, Free BBQ as well.

Since there hasn't been any interest in having a swap meet tomorrow, I guess we'll try for a later date....

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

Hi Chris,. I ll be near Penrith Sundry morning. Might pass by to say hi if time permits. Cheers.

If you don't live on the edge, you take up too much space.

(09-03-2018, 06:47 PM)dfw Wrote:  Hi Chris,. I ll be near Penrith Sundry morning. Might pass by to say hi if time permits. Cheers.

Glad to see you. The Gate will be open.

Penrith Electric Model Aero Club (PEMAC) invites all visitors to the club in Emu Plains NSW for a BUY/SWAP/SELL Meet this Sunday 13/1/2019. So bring your unwanted RC Gear/Planes/Toys along. Trading will start at 9am. A BBQ will be held from 11:30am with sausage sandwiches and drinks available for a gold coin each. We also invite you to bring your own electric planes along for a fly. (Simply have a member sign you on as a guest and familiarise yourself with our club rules). The entrance to PEMAC is on the corner of Russell St and Palomino Rd Emu, Plains NSW.
If the gate is not open please call me on 0414 354 006.

Hi Chris,

I might come and check it out if I’ve got time in the morning. Still never been out to Hart Field. I’ll bring something to toss into the air if I do.

I can't make it as I'm working...

Pete and I had a great time out at PEMAC this morning. Thanks for the invite Chris!

Hi Guys,

FYI

Hi Guys

Hope your field as dried out since the heavy dumping. Pemac had 2 metres covering the field, all dried out now and a working bee yesterday has made the field looking great again.

Next Sunday, March 1st, we are holding a Buy, Swap and Sell from 8am. BBQ will be on but at this stage not sure if it's free or money going to RFS.

So any unwanted planes or looking for some bargains, bring them along. Naturally flying will also be allowed on the day and we may have some events also.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers

Chris McCarthy