Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SWAP MEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWAP MEET & AGM

it was suggested at the last committee meeting that a Swap Meet be organised on the same day as the AGM.

So if you have unwanted plane, helis, drones or parts that you need to get rid of or downsize your fleet then this is a great way to get some extra cash or pick up a bargain.

The last one we had proved very lucrative for some and I know there were some great bargains available.

So come along to the AGM, have a say in your Club, pick up a bargain or pocket some cash.

I also hear that there will be some very tasty Pies available, free of charge of course.

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

(12-08-2015, 07:05 PM)Chris Mc Wrote:  SWAP MEET & AGM

it was suggested at the last committee meeting that a Swap Meet be organised on the same day as the AGM.

So if you have unwanted plane, helis, drones or parts that you need to get rid of or downsize your fleet then this is a great way to get some extra cash or pick up a bargain.

The last one we had proved very lucrative for some and I know there were some great bargains available.

So come along to the AGM, have a say in your Club, pick up a bargain or pocket some cash.

I also hear that there will be some very tasty Pies available, free of charge of course.

Yes i will some Things that will be going cheap, to start clean

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile