Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Membership renewal

I cant seem to find the email for membership renewal. Can anyone please send me the link? Much Appreciated..

Hi should be on forums club members only membership renewals page 1,Hope that helps.

(02-07-2015, 02:06 PM)fly_away Wrote:  I cant seem to find the email for membership renewal. Can anyone please send me the link? Much Appreciated..

Hi,

Did You Recently Join Prcac as it appears that you have not been badged a club member with club members privilages ?
Do you have the Date you became a member in 2014-2015 ?

Steve Smile

Steve Smile

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

Sujit as a new member you do not yet have access to the members only section of the forum.
However you should have received an email from our secretary Kevin giving you renewal instructions.
Unless you have changed your details (address, phone number etc) since joining you only need to pay on line into our club account (same account details as when you joined) and include you MAAA number & surname in payment details space. If you don't have your MAAA number yet, just your surname will suffice.

(02-07-2015, 10:19 PM)Flying fisho Wrote:  However you should have received an email from our secretary Kevin giving you renewal instructions.

Hi Wayne

Sorry, just cannot locate that email. Also I have the account details but not the amount I need to pay.

The Committee has set the club fees as detailed below.
Renewing Senior - $50 + $MAAA = $150