Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where to fly when it is not so dry

95% of rain? 20 Kmph winds? really? Thumbs are twitching.. I am thinking of thinking of heading to Riverwood not been there ever but just heard. Anyone thinking of flying this weekend pls let me know where and when I would like to join. Thanks

Sujit

Kellyville indoor on soon ??

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Email received from Graham,
"Greetings Funsters
Just a reminder that Indoor Flying is on again next week – Wednesday, 6 May, 7.30-10.30 pm – Hills Adventist College, Cnr Hezlett and Gum Nut Close, Kellyville (entry from Gum Nut Close)."

(04-05-2015, 08:22 AM)Flying fisho Wrote:  Email received from Graham,
"Greetings Funsters
Just a reminder that Indoor Flying is on again next week – Wednesday, 6 May, 7.30-10.30 pm – Hills Adventist College, Cnr Hezlett and Gum Nut Close, Kellyville (entry from Gum Nut Close)."

Great! Never flown indoors. I would think it would be great for 3D flying. I still have to mater 1D so I guess I will have to resort to my PZ Vapor. Hmm, I also have an EPP Pitts which I have never flown. It is second hand so it needs some work. Looks like the field is not going to be ready this weekend.

What are the entrance fees?

$10 to fly, free to watch. Micro slow fliers or ultra light 3d models are the go, Vapour will be in it's element. There will also be some free flight models powered by rubber bands.