Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Other Interests

RC Flyers come from all walks of life, Salesmen, Engineers, Computer Geeks and even those bastards at the Taxation Office Biggrin
I myself, am a member of the Hills District Pipe Band and we had the honour and privilege this year to play alongside the Australian Army Band at the Dawn Service at the Cenotaph in Martin Place. Thought I would share a couple of pics.

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

Thought I saw an ugly fella playing the drum. Hope you are better with those sticks :-) .

(26-04-2015, 10:12 AM)Flying fisho Wrote:  Thought I saw an ugly fella playing the drum. Hope you are better with those sticks :-) .

The sooner your under sedation the happier we will be Redface

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

Classic !!
You guys crack me up big time

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Good on you for getting out there and having a go Chris...

FrSky Q X7 Mode 2, Turnigy 9XR Pro and Evolution. Multirotors, planes plus a couple of heli's. Too many to list.

Aaaaand if the wife is reading this: "The club made me buy these planes, I had no part in it, honestly!"