Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RobAir's Spitfire

Some of you might recall I bought a Spitfire from Rob. My mate David has a Club member in Canberra who loves painting planes. Here is the result of the Spitty from start to finish.

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

Nice Work Chris!!

(27-08-2014, 10:01 AM)Chris Mc Wrote:  Some of you might recall I bought a Spitfire from Rob. My mate David has a Club member in Canberra who loves painting planes. Here is the result of the Spitty from start to finish.

Looks Good !!

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

(27-08-2014, 11:34 AM)secant0give Wrote:  Looks Good !!

You might note that the guy gave it my initials as it's Call Sign.

Hope you can fly it as good as it looks!

You taught me mate so my performance is based on your teachings lol

Now that looks awesome.
Smile

Cheers
Rob B

1.64m V tail Glider
F-27 (Ted) Stryker
XB70 Valkyrie 70mm EDF
HK Pitts Special
Twister 3D Storm / Trex 600ESP Airwolf Heli's
Viper Jet 70mm EDF
Project Bravo Two
Project '67
Spektrum DX8 Mode 1,3

(27-08-2014, 12:57 PM)Chris Mc Wrote:  You taught me mate so my performance is based on your teachings lol

OMG now there is a worry, better leave it hanging from the lounge ceiling to retain its good looks!!!

(27-08-2014, 07:18 PM)Flying fisho Wrote:  
(27-08-2014, 12:57 PM)Chris Mc Wrote:  You taught me mate so my performance is based on your teachings lol

OMG now there is a worry, better leave it hanging from the lounge ceiling to retain its good looks!!!

My wife didn't see the humour when I suggested it would make a great table decoration