Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

E-flite Advance $40

Includes motor, but I'm keeping the receiver. Everything working except busted nose wheel. I should charge at least $50 for this set up but you'll need $10 to buy a new nose wheel. I would like to sell this as I haven't flown for over a year, my skills aren't as good as they once were. I have bought a high wing trainer and if I feel like something quick I still have foamies lying around. I need to make some room and as I don't think I will be flying this one again so I need to let it go.
The wheels are a bit larger than usual to cope with our grass strip.
It was flying for prob two years after nose wheel bent after a hard landing.

It is a quick plane. I think the motor was always a bit too heavy.

Aaron,
Am interested at $40 so Yes Please!
Russell

(15-08-2014, 03:31 PM)Too Drunk to Fly Wrote:  Includes motor, but I'm keeping the receiver. Everything working except busted nose wheel. I should charge at least $50 for this set up but you'll need $10 to buy a new nose wheel. I would like to sell this as I haven't flown for over a year, my skills aren't as good as they once were. I have bought a high wing trainer and if I feel like something quick I still have foamies lying around. I need to make some room and as I don't think I will be flying this one again so I need to let it go.
The wheels are a bit larger than usual to cope with our grass strip.
It was flying for prob two years after nose wheel bent after a hard landing.

It is a quick plane. I think the motor was always a bit too heavy.

Awesome, are you able to pick up from North Parra?
My number is 0418 619 801