Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pylon racing at Nowra 28th 29th of June

Pylon racing is on again at Nowra
With practice on satterday 28th and racing on the Sunday

Come and fly at another magnificent field join in the fast and furious action of RC pylon racing and see some spectacular high speed flying.

I'm heading early on Saturday post up if you comming
You maybe able to get a lift

See you there

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

yep i'll be there . i recommend people try this out . i know it seems hard to try it out , but when your there , your in like minded company , and i promise you'll enjoy it , we have about 6 comps a year , and all of them are just as social as they are hobby fun !!!

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

Nowra Pylon is on this comming weekend

Here's the championship leader board for the various classes
Look who's holding the number one place in EF1!!
Can his lucky red Invictus hold them off again in Nowra
http://www.nswpylon.org/2014/14_Pylon_Ch...ship_2.htm

Come allong and cheer on the lads from PRCAC

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci