Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SOLD Hubsan SpyHawk Glider RTF With Buit-In Cam for recording your flight

Hubsan SpyHawk Glider RTF With Buit-In Cam for recording your flight

With the on board front mounted video camera you can record video on any micro TF SD card. Once landed simply remove the micro SD card and load it on your computer to view your latest footage from the skies.

This ready-to-fly model comes standard with 2.4ghz radio, battery, charger and high resolution 1.2 Megapixels nose mounted video camera to capture that ultimate birds eye footage!

Features:
SpYHawk 4 Channel Mini Glider Aileron, Elevator, Rudder and Throttle Control MODE 2

Built in camera w/Recording Module

2.4Ghz Radio with LCD screen for Expert or Normal sensitivity modes on elevator, aileron, rudder functions, servo reverse and trim adjustments.

1.2 Megapixel Camera Installed in the Nose
7.4v 450mAh Lipoly Battery & Balance Charger
EPO Moulded Foam Airframe
BRush Motor, ESC and 2S LiPo Battery
Spare Propeller, User Manual & Glue

Specification:
Wing Span: 843mm
Overall Length: 617mm
Flying Weight: 160g
Motor: N60 Brushed
Battery: 7.4v LiPO 450mAh
ESC: 6A
Servos: 3.7g / 0.12sec/60°
Camera: 1.2 Megapixels
1 x Hubsan Spy Hawk 2.4GHz 4ch Ready to Fly Glider with EPO Durable Polyfoam H301C
1 x Transmitter 4Ch
1 x Lipo Battery
1 x Battery Charger x 1 (Australian Standard)
1 x Manual in English
Requires: 4 AAA batteries for transmitter.
$90
2 AVAILABLE

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i'm tempted . but i'm saving for other things at the moment . does it record sound ? and are there mode 1 versions ? or alternatives like bind to my DX8 ? A GLIDER/AND A CAMERA ARE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS THAT IVE BEEN CONSIDERING , here they are both together .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

hi frank , camera unit is separate to receiver unit so normal receiver can be used with molex adaptors or better still micro receiver with molex outputs .. the controller can be modified but aint worth the time and it does record both video and audio .. cheers