Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trojans at Pitt Town on the 1st of June

Is anyone bringing their Trojans to race at Pitt Town at the end of the month, or will the program be too full to fit them in?

"Fly it like you Stole it"

I'll bring mine along, hopefully SRL will bring his and that will make enough for a 3 plane heat, any more takers?

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Great that sounds like a race!

Hey Guys what facilities are their at Pitt Town Field (canteen toilets etc)

No canteen so It's bring your own lunch and drinks
There are toilets at the field.

For directions see www.nswpylon.org and look at the calander page you can find directions to all the events there.

edit......
Here is a direct link to the directions Smile
http://www.nswpylon.org/field_directions.htm

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

well i raced a Trojan today , and they were pretty even , i think i'm in !!

warbird pylon !!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

Good stuff !!
That will make for some fun on Sunday!!

A big thank you to Jason and Frank for all their help and support yesterday at Pitt Town. I can highly recommend pylon racing, everybody was really friendly and ready to help. NSW Pylon needs your support so grab a RareBear from HK and get into it. Thanks again Guys see you soon.

Your most welcome Rod !!
Thanks for comming allong!!

It was a great day and I really enjoyed it. It was a shame that raing ended things a little early but we managed to get some good racing in before things got too wet.

See you at the Willows Cup June 15 at McCoy Field Seven Hills

(02-06-2014, 08:32 AM)rocket41 Wrote:  A big thank you to Jason and Frank for all their help and support yesterday at Pitt Town. I can highly recommend pylon racing, everybody was really friendly and ready to help. NSW Pylon needs your support so grab a RareBear from HK and get into it. Thanks again Guys see you soon.

hey rod , no need for any thanks , it was just good to see another like minded bloke tearing up the sky .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .