Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New addition to the family...

...picked her up this arvo!

Club signups this year may be very very digital Wink

nice man, i look forward to having a look at the field..
first impressions??

Jet Teng BAE Hawk 2010 Demo Team
Sapac Blue Arrows Hawk
ESM Texan II / 35cc Gasser
PRO-EDF Composite F16
HK 450 Heli
Seagull PC-9
Parkzone Habu
Falcon 120 (Prepping for Kingtech K100 turbine )
Spektrum DX6i

Very nice.
That's a big mobile phone you have there.Wink

Jet Teng L39(Breitling)
Scratchbuilt F14 Tomcat(Pukin Dogs)
Vector X
Eflite F86 Sabre(Taz Tiger)
Qantas Airbus A380(Nancy-Bird Walton)
Boeing 737-800
ProEDF F16
Falcon 120(Gas Turbine)
Fly Fly F100 Super Sabre
Pheonix Tiger 6
VQ Models P61 Night Fighter
CY Models FW190

I Have Actually had a chance to Play with one at Ice Hockey a guy has had for a while, Though His one is limited to Wifi access only so accessing Internet at home is OK but on road a little difficult unless you have a wireless broadband Router.

Though the Ipad with Wi-Fi + 3G built in seems a great option so a prepaid sim can go in and your away.

So which one did you get Kieran or do they only have the one type shipped to Aussie, His one was from the States.

Steve

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

Got what was probably one of the last Wifi + 3G 16Gb models left in Sydney, had to drive to Alexandria to get it! My initial thoughts were that it has a nice weight to it due to the glass front, its heavier than I expected but nice. I thought it was funny that I went out and spent a stack of money on it without even touching or playing with one before hand, I didn't even read a review! Comes down to my great experiences with my iPhone.

We have quite a few business uses for it beyond luxury item, Koren wont have to drag around a suitcase full of sheet music anytime we do a wedding or funeral any more. Last minute music requests can be handled by the Telstra 3g sim and a quick trip to Youtube. I can also use its remote desktop capabilities to remotely control my mixer when I do sound at gigs. I'm also on the lookout for an app to do club invoices with if possible.

I think the funnest thing will be taking around to the Grandparents and blowing their mind with the photo album/facebook, we used to do it with our iPhones but the screen was a bit small, the ipad screen is not as big as it would ideally be but is perfect for viewing photo's.