Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FMS 1400MM V7.5 P51 . IMMACULATE

reluctant sale . time to clear a little space in the garage . i paid about $320 for this delivered from china to my door . i think they are now dearer delivered . they are up to version 8 , i had a look and couldnt see any differences over the 7.5 however the V6 is no comparison to the v7 and 7.5 . main differences being metal retracts , 540kv motor over the 500kv , and opening canopy . reluctant sale as i'm buying a viper jet for over $500 , and later i will buy a newer version p51 for around the $400 mark .
this P51 was assembled and put together by me , and i can say i havent found any flaws with it . i have reglued the retracts though as they werent glued in properly at factory . i fly it on 5s , it does not over feed the motor i checked it with a watt metre . it is designed for 4s , and i find it better suited to 5s . although take your pick .
it has never been smashed or repaired . the fuel tanks are removable if you like , it has flaps that work very well on landing , set for 1/2 and full , full flaps has an extremely low stall speed and you can idle over the runway . it is very nice in the air and with practice you can fly scale above the horizon .
$250 i may consider offers if it isnt snapped up 1st includes 1 battery. 5s 3000mah.
never sold a plane before . and i tell you what i will miss it .IT'S ridge runner theme.
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE MY MIND AND BACK OUT . LOL

PLANE IS NOW SOLD

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .