Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year

Hi fellow members,

I would like to wish one & all plus your family a very Happy Xmas & New Year.

Drive safe & if drinking DO NOT DRIVE.

See you all in the New Year, enjoy your holidays, look after your family & may all your wishes come true.

Have a happy holiday guys & if flying, happy landings!

Yeah baby you have to love Xmas!

Ingo

BiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin

HobbyZone - SuperCub x 2
Parkzone -T-28D Trojan
Guanli - Cessna 182 / F4U Coursair
Multiplex - Twinstarr ll
Electrafun XP - Back from the dead - It flies

In the Hanger waiting Build
Guanli - ME 109 / Zero / P47 / F4U Cousair / T-109 / Spitfire / P47
Skyartec - Funjet x 2
Beaver - Balsa
Decathlon – Balsa - Big

The World Models - 40" Clipped Wing Cub Sunburst Red

In the Hanger Repair Shop
Guanli - P47 / Spitfire / Cub 3 Channel Modified / Skylark Glider

JR XP662 – 36MHz Radio – Mode 1
DX7 2.4GHz Mode 1

Merry Christmas Guys !
Have a safe and Happy New Year !!

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

thanks guys . merry christmas to all , and hope there s some nice flying toys under the tree , i got off the naughty list this year , and have a couple under the tree .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

Happy holidays everyone Smile

Merry christmas one & all.
May Santa be kind and the good fortune of health wealth & happiness come your way in the New Year.
Stay safe over the silly season & I look forward to joining you at the field in 2014.

Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy new Year.

May your flights be long and your landings safe.

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

Merry Christmas to all and your familys

Merry Christmas everyone

John Jelovic
Planks: Lark, California 28, Skyartec Cessna 182, Skyfun, Extra-300S EPP 3D, Stinger 64 EDF, Rare Bear 1400mm,
Durafly P51 Mustang, Edge 540T 3D.
Helis: Blade mCPX, Blade 450X, HK450GT V2Belt, Gaui 550 Hurricane.
Spektrum DX9, DX7se & DX4e

Merry Christmas and Happy New year all.

3 Useless things for a Pilot:
Air above you, Air in the tanks, Runway behind you.

EFLIGHT Blade 400, Inside a Jet Ranger Fuse
HK 500GT, Inside an EC-135 Fuse
ALIGN Trex 600
Durafly Spitfire
DX6i
Blade MCPx
Mavic  2 Pro

Merry Xmas Smile May everyone Be Safe and Have a Joyous Time with Family and Friends.

Steve Smile

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!

May everyone Be Safe and Have a Joyous Time with Family and Friends.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

.jpg download.jpg Size: 9.72 KB  Downloads: 215

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

Merry Christmas to all and your families.

Hope you flights are adventurous and your batteries never fail.

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

Merry Christmas all !!

It's been a good year and we've achieved a lot despite the weather.
A huge thank you to everyone for their efforts especially the guys who do the mowing and to the many guys who work hard to make PRCAC the great club that it is!!

I hope to do a bit more flying next year and I'm looking forward to getting stuck into a couple of building projects over the next few weeks.

Hopefully Santa is kind to you all

Have a very merry Christmas and a fantastic new year !!

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Greetings from Nowra, wishing all a merry Xmas. Been to Bunnings 3 times a day since arrival but settling in nicely. Still can't find plane batteries so have only enjoyed SMFC's hospitality so far. Looking forward to cessation of house modifications to enjoy my retirement and its benefits. Hope your Xmas is enjoyable and Santa is kind. Cheers Fisho

Hi, guys. I want to wish everybody a merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Hope you have a joyful time with family & friends
And many winged presents.

John Jelovic
Planks: Lark, California 28, Skyartec Cessna 182, Skyfun, Extra-300S EPP 3D, Stinger 64 EDF, Rare Bear 1400mm,

Merry Christmas Wayne !

Glad to hear things are going well!!

(23-12-2015, 05:05 PM)Flying fisho Wrote:  Greetings from Nowra, wishing all a merry Xmas. Been to Bunnings 3 times a day since arrival but settling in nicely. Still can't find plane batteries so have only enjoyed SMFC's hospitality so far. Looking forward to cessation of house modifications to enjoy my retirement and its benefits. Hope your Xmas is enjoyable and Santa is kind. Cheers Fisho

Smile 

I must be on the "Nice" List.
Santa was good to me!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

John Jelovic

(25-12-2015, 09:57 AM)helijeli Wrote:  I must be on the "Nice" List.
Santa was good to me!

That's excellent John!

I like the way you felt compelled to tell someone who is into RC by 9:57am on xmas day Smile

Happy holidays all.

Andre

Last flight for this year is done Smile

Happy flying into 2016, everyone.
I am really glad to have joined this club in 2015, a wonderful bunch of people always happy to help and advise.

Thanks lots, happy holidays !

Dirk.

I may have my last in the backyard at about 8 if there is no wind.

Happy new year.

srl

The breeze is picking up
But it might die down with the last rays of light

I might head down to the field for a bit shortly after 6

I have not been seen at the Field this much this year but i was there in spirit Smile

May everyone Be Safe and Have a Joyous Time with Family and Friends.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

Got a new Bix 2 on special $85 for Christmas!!! Now ready to fly, SO HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY ONE!!!Now comes the hard bit learning to fly,but I have been told these things fly themselves no luck required !!