Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maitland April 5 electric pylon

Racing all day Saturday and fun fly on Sunday
Should be a great weekend COMSOA has a great field with plenty of room and heaps of shade
Better get some practice in. I think I'll dust off the shoestring for a bit of EF1!!

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

i will see you there and welcome anyone else who wants to attend , for a fly of any electric aircraft . It's not all about competition , its all about fun , and GEE its great to see parts of Australia and do our favourite thing at the same time . FLY PLANES .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

I got my Shoestring (EF1) out of moth balls last weekend and took it for a couple of flights down at Appen. It was quite a lot of fun to fly it again after almost a year. I can't believe the last time I flew it was at Maitland.

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

GREAT ,We'll have to ge together and do some practice / formation / race/ and fun flying with the EF1's soon .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

(05-12-2013, 12:26 PM)wingtipper Wrote:  GREAT ,We'll have to ge together and do some practice / formation / race/ and fun flying with the EF1's soon .

Yep no probs at all!! that will be fun !!