Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

THE WILLOWS CUP 2014 on the 15th of June

(02-06-2014, 09:40 AM)secant0give Wrote:  Only a couple of weeks to go
Get some practice in!!

Will I be able to race my Trojan at the Willows Cup as well as my Funfighter

"Fly it like you Stole it"

I don't see any reason why not

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Good Oh I'll bring it along.

(03-06-2014, 08:20 PM)rocket41 Wrote:  
(02-06-2014, 09:40 AM)secant0give Wrote:  Only a couple of weeks to go
Get some practice in!!

Will I be able to race my Trojan at the Willows Cup as well as my Funfighter

I'd suggest you fly them at seperate times, could be messy otherwise.....lol

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

how is the weather looking down there? I hope it's going to be OK for the Willows Cup this weekend

It's looking a bit, touch and go at the moment. We really need all dry days before now and then
The field will be quite wet at the moment I would think, tho' I haven't been down there to have a look today.

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Is anyone racing their Trojan at the Willows Cup this weekend

I'm pretty sure SRL will race his, I'll take mine allong too.

Any more takers??

a quick question, Willows cup this Sunday? what time does it start?
Thanks in advance.

i may race my p51 with the trojans if permitted .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

(12-06-2014, 08:51 PM)wingtipper Wrote:  i may race my p51 with the trojans if permitted .

The more the merrier see you there!!

RARE BEAR ENTRY !!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

I believe Ian is going to bring his corsair, so the Trojans have turned into somewhat of a foamy war bird class!!
That will be good to watch !! It will be like Reno in miniature

That Rare Bear looks great Frank!!

Here's a pick of mine

My Great Planes Gee Bee turned out to be pretty slow, so I'll go Trojaning. If I wake up... lol... Run up to Metford tomorrow that might end up being a bit late.

Signature overload. That list just got ridiculous. However, Funcubs are .... fun.

The weather certainly is not looking good this morning
It's been raining lightly but steadily for about an hour now
I'm going down to have a look at the field before lunch to see how wet it is.
At the moment I'm fearing the worst

Things are looking up The sky is clearing
heading down to the field shortly

Just been down to the field and the strip is mostly under water
The willows cup is Called of for Sunday once again due to flooding.

here's a Pic

That is a real shame mate.

Reckon we can sneak in attempt #3 between pylon events, say September some time?

<table width="100%" border="0"><tr>
<td>
<span title="No longer arboreally challenged!">Parkzone Stinson SR-10 </span>
Extra-300S EPP
<del>F-18 Blue Angels 64mm EDF</del>
<span title="Why won't it die?!">HK Mini Cessna EPO</span>
Spektrum DX6i - Mode 1</td>
<td valign=top>
Parkzone T-28 Ultra Micro
E-Flite UMX BEAST
SRL Index
CloudsFly / AXN Floater
"2x6" basla/ply kit built glider
SBach 1000mm</td>
<td valign=top>
Skyartec Cessna 182 (small UAV)
UAV-168 (bigger UAV)
<span title="2nd-hand; rebuild on-hold">"BigBoy" Hugin (biggest UAV)</span>
<span title="For invading small countries">X-8 flying wing</span></td>
</tr></table>

Perhaps we can we'll put it to the lads at Nowra.
gotta be lucky on the 4th attempt ??

Poo.

Signature overload. That list just got ridiculous. However, Funcubs are .... fun.

(14-06-2014, 11:41 PM)Steven Wrote:  Poo.

no Steven , just a few puddles of water , due to the rain .