Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Marulan II (Pylon Racing)

Well it's on again next week, down at Marulan, which is just not that far away just a little this side of Golburn. It's a spectacularly good place to fly and there's plent of oppertunaty to fly anything you bring allong.

Here's what it looks like from an X-8's eye view. This was taken last time we were there. you'll see what I mean by enough room to fly just about anything !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgbAy0wM2_I&list=UUCaiVcg35wWONGVNQ2MrPDQ

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

a few pics from last months . boys toys all weekend .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

Marulan II was a great success !! with some close racing and very exciting flying !!
The PRCAC boys put on a great show with Frank AKA "Wing tipper" winning FFC Class, Claudio taking out 1st place in EF1 by a considerable margin and yours truly just managing to wrestle second place from Ian Lebronne in Q-500 by a mere 3/100ths of a second.

A truly fantastic weekend, the competition on Sunday was excellent and the sportsmanship of everyone involved was absolutely sensational!! It was the very finest way to end the 2013 racing season.

..............."Go fast, turn left and DON'T crash !!"

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Well Done Guys Smile

Doing Prcac Proud Biggrin Congrats

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

Thanks Steve !!

I didn't take many photos or very much much video this time.
There were only just enough people to run the whole day so I was calling for Claudio and Ian in the heats that I wasn't flying in. the only ones I was free to video were the F400 heats and I only got a couple of those in before my phone needed a charge.

Here's a Pic of Tony H's F400. It's a totally scratch built composite model. All the plugs and moulds were hand made, all the paint work done by him as well. How nice does it look ??!!

Here's some video of it flying, and quite swiftly too Smile

http://youtu.be/_nxnOTGcezM

have ordered chrissy presents . i'll be participating and FFC AND EF1 NEXT YEAR .
Thats fun fighter class ( rare bear ) , and Electric Formula 1 ( entry level racing ) .

may i say for any interested . the bug bites hard , though shallt should try it !!!! .
best fun you can have with your pants on ! and a lot cheaper too.BiggrinBiggrin

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .