Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Sticky: Bronze and Gold Wings Requirements

Hello I would like to apply for my bronze, silver and gold wings, what should I do to apply for them?

Gabino, to get your Bronze, Silver or Gold wings, you'll have to perform certain flying manouveres throughout a flight of your RC plane and it will also detemined on the size of aircraft that you are flying and this will be done with a CFI standing with you calling out each manouvere for you to do.
If you go to the very first post of this post, Kieren has put up the requirements for each set of wings. This will help you know what is required and you can also practice these manouveres when you are down at the field.

Todd

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

(23-04-2021, 10:20 AM)Busboy Wrote:  Gabino, to get your Bronze, Silver or Gold wings, you'll have to perform certain flying manouveres throughout a flight of your RC plane and it will also detemined on the size of aircraft that you are flying and this will be done with a CFI standing with you calling out each manouvere for you to do.
If you go to the very first post of this post, Kieren has put up the requirements for each set of wings. This will help you know what is required and you can also practice these manouveres when you are down at the field.

Todd

Thank you Todd for answer me, I have other questions.

How can I book a "test" ?
Who is responsible for that?
Is there any fee?

Thank you

Hi Gabino
No fee.
Looking at Facebook our instructor Jason V is currently in South Australia.
Start practising and we will arrange a wings test morning when he gets back.

srl

Forms are attached for the wings flying test for members to practice. We can then get Jason V to give you a test.

srl

Attached Files
.pdf Form-016-POWER-BRONZE-SILVER-WINGS.pdf Size: 148.42 KB  Downloads: 3
.pdf Form-017-POWER-GOLD-WINGS.pdf Size: 156.45 KB  Downloads: 3

At last I now have a remote buddy box working for the trainer.
Ken gave it a test today.

Using EdgeTX on my FRsky 9xd2019 I used this guide -

srl