Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TELL US YOUR WISH LIST . ?

hi , thought i would start a thread on your/our never ending need for planes on the RC spectrum .

i have a wishlist that i'm yet to achieve . my theory for myself is that i need . a practice 3D plane . which i have 3 .

a couple of rare bears , for funfly pylon which i have .

ON THE WISHLIST . I NEED .

a good war bird : i'm thinking of a HK A1

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store..._PNF_.html

a decent edf jet : i'm thinking of a taft viper

http://www.pw-rc.com/product_info.php/cP...8f7ecf1818

and an ef1 pylon racer . : i'm thinking of the sundowner .

http://www.hangar-9.com/Products/Default...ID=HAN4520

this will give me a foamy 3d practice flyer , a 50 size 3d powerhorse mx2 3d flyer , a 70 inch edge 540 3d big bird , 2 rarebaer funflyer pylon racers . a giant 1600 wingspan warbird . a nice jet sounding edf , and a true EF1 spec pylon racer .

i'm sure the bug will venture out as well . thinks like flight recorder cams etc . but so far my wish list is alive and well

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

We are on the same page Frank

I would re think the Skyraider they have lots of issues. Pick something else.... just a personal opinion

The Viper is a riper but will have issues with grass because of the tiny wheels.

I'm looking at an EF1 at the moment myself but I'm not telling anyone what I'm getting until it is ready for its maiden.
Gazz

Parkzone Stryker 27 Evolution
E flite Ultra Stick , T 28 Carbon Z
Skyartec Skyfun Scorpion,Skyfun 90 EDF
Hobbyking Voltigeur, Funfighter T28, Mirage 2000, Minimoa 2.4m Glider
Jet Teng L-39 HPAT Stumax 90
Pheonix Tiger 50
FliteWork Extra 300 LPX 2.6M
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

Don't ever let the fear of landing keep you from taking off!

yep agreed Gary the Skyraider would be a controversal decision . not sure about what to go for with the warbids .
so you've swayed from the sundowner already ? invictus ? hmmm proud bird ? pogo ? we will have to wait and see .
the viper with the wheels yep , i know

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

My wish list is concise ...

1. A blonde nymphomaniac who owns a brewery.
2. The strength to capitalise on my good fortune if the first wish eventuates.

Steve Murray

(08-08-2013, 10:40 PM)smuzz Wrote:  My wish list is concise ...

1. A blonde nymphomaniac who owns a brewery.

RC PLANES.... STEVE.... RC PLANES !!!!

Pheonix Tiger 50
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

My wish list is concise ...

1. A blonde nymphomania.
[/quote]

Yes please Steve.

Bob.

guys . those things are too expensive and will send you broke or insane , most likely both . with those high expectations im expecting the next posts from you in this thread , with a link to turbine jets of the 15k price tag .

Well, as I have too many planes already...
I'd like to build my own plane and fly it.

I'm thinking of building a Super constellation out of Depron (Qantas) been looking at RCgroups and got a plan..
Now I need Depron and time..and some $$

George

"Crash and Cry! Don't fly"

RadioBiggrinX9 & DX8
HK Cri Cri ugly,Super Cub 1870mm balsa, Sbach 1000mm balsa, Vampire, Katana E50 balsa, BA Hawke 90mm (on hold for large runway), Durafly BF110, Corsair,
EScale Zero
Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon & SU-34
Starmax F5e Tiger & 70mm F-18
FMS T-28 Trojan, P-38 Silver, 50mm F-86, C-17 Globmaster

Fly fly F-100
B-25 2.0m LX and A10 1.5m Langxiang (being glassed and re-built)
Seagull Super Tucano

(09-08-2013, 03:32 PM)wingtipper Wrote:  guys . those things are too expensive and will send you broke or insane , most likely both . with those high expectations im expecting the next posts from you in this thread , with a link to turbine jets of the 15k price tag .

I'm hearin' ya Frank, we are both on the same page. These other clowns are dreamin'.................. What a shame.

Pheonix Tiger 50
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

I'd just like to to get a couple of projects finished that I've been trying to get too for a while.
But that's the to do list not the whish list I guess.

On the wish list would be an F5D model using the wings I drew up for Steve H's CNC'd mould. I want one with V tail so I'll have to make another fuse plug and make my own fuse mould. That should be an interesting adventure. The wing looks superbe, He brought one out to Pitt Town the other weekend. It has the same airfoil as the Dynamite wing so I'm pretty sure it'll go good!!

Another thing I've allways wanted was a nice big scale glider something like 3 of even 4 meter ASK 18 or something like that. I'd love to set it up for FPV with a vario and go flat field thermaling,

Or another, perhaps this is the dream list now, Would be to make a 1/4 scale V1 and fly it RC with a pulse Jet engine and just like the real one, launch it off a big Pneumatic launcher. It would have to be over the dry salt lakes out in the desert somewhere. The noise would be horendious and those engines glow red hot so a crash means fire is a certainty.

How about a Hybred rocket powered Me 163. It's possible to build a hybred rocket engine that is throttleable and has a long burn time. Well long for a rocket that is, I'm talking 40-50 seconds. Enough for a few quick laps of the field and a climb up to 399ft. That would be AWSOME !! I can imagine the smoke trail Smile

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

I would love the money for a huge twin turbine.......Not the model, just the money!

3 Useless things for a Pilot:
Air above you, Air in the tanks, Runway behind you.

EFLIGHT Blade 400, Inside a Jet Ranger Fuse
HK 500GT, Inside an EC-135 Fuse
ALIGN Trex 600
Durafly Spitfire
DX6i
Blade MCPx
Mavic  2 Pro