Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trainer

(01-11-2013, 03:15 PM)Giulio65 Wrote:  I assume with the throws dialed right down.....

of course . dual rates . this thing lands at jogging speed . theb guy flying this plane in the vid is a world champion flyer . this plane is capable of all these moves but also glides, is lightly built and herd to break , and very easily repairable . i have one , and its a beaut to fly . in my opinion its very easy to fly from beginner to advanced , and the T28 IS HARDER TO FLY . thats why i would buy both .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

Now for my sixpence worth. Giulio, you already have a little trainer plane to hone the skills in stick movements away from you, towards you & basic manoeuvres, circuits, procedure turns & figure 8's (and even using ailerons Biggrin ). Even though it is a belly lander, you can still practice flairing in for a landing. I dont see that much point in getting another trainer plane unless it is an upward step in difficulty. The Parkzone T28 is a step up but still a stable plane that will progress further with you as your skills improve. Yes you are likely to have less than glamorous landings that many of us still endure, but that is part of flying. There is no shame in buddying up with an Instructor/CAFI until you have landing skills polished.
You already have reasonable flying skills and I think the Parkzone T28 is a perfect match.

The parkzone T28D has been discontinued..... (that's the grey/blue coloured one).
They still sell the bind & fly version (red & white), just more dollars....
Toss up between the Bind & fly Parkzone and the Dynam T28 (Stephen Chin's - I lost his phone number) .....
I'll finally get there .... just tend to take my time is all.
Should be out at the field on Saturday if I'm not working.