Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Who's going ? Pylon at Pitt Town 1 & 2nd of June

I thaught I'd continue this here rather than Hijack smuzz's HK thread

(29-04-2013, 10:48 PM)gbanger Wrote:  The PEMAC fun fly is on the 1st of June too... so will have to wait and see where my allegiance lies with that one?

There's allways Sunday the 2nd of june Gazz, If you were only going to go on one day that would be the day of choice.

(29-04-2013, 11:47 PM)wingtipper Wrote:  rare bear racing is fun . i was convinced it wasnt my cup of tea . could not understand why jason and cladio were into it . convinced myself i wasnt going into it . jason told me how cheap it is to have a great day and just try it . the rarebear tok 5 hrs to customize and mod and flew perfect on its maiden , i still cant work out how they fly life a 1/4 scale plane . but when your heartrate goes up 50% , the adrenalin comes with it . the whole part of it is fun , it's competitive , social , cheap , and fast . and you actually laugh when someones plane suddenly goes "SPLAT" BECAUSE THATS ALL PART OF IT .it may have been yours the week before , or next week . but some always do .

That's interesting Frank, What was it that had you convinced that Pylon racing wasn't for something for you and that you wern't going to get into it? I know you think compleetly differently about it now after trying it, but what was the initial barrier to giving it a go ???

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Messages In This Thread