Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HobbyKing Red Brick 60 amp ESC problem

(07-09-2012, 01:30 PM)wingtipper Wrote:  have you tried , trimming the throttle down , it might be on throttle even though the stick is fully down . also . check your channel to see if the throttle is not reversed .
usually the ESC IS A DUD when this happens . ive came across 2 faulty escs in 6 months .

if that fails , turn your transmitter on 1st with throttle on full , then the rx and esc , wait 30 seconds and pull throttle back to stop , and trim down . it might work then .

Franks On The Money I rekon, good call, That is what i would be checking first Too Throttle subtrim if need be.

I been Using and abusing Hobbyking Esc's since day one and been very happy with them overall for price and quality, But like everything you can get duds ocasionally.

Fyi
Reversing Polarity normally does no damage as remember Guy's + Pin is in center so reversing only swaps signal and neg which is like a fail safe design that does not send voltage to wrong pins.

Steve Smile

Steve

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

Messages In This Thread
HobbyKing Red Brick 60 amp ESC problem - by Kedumba - 07-09-2012, 11:53 AM
RE: HobbyKing Red Brick 60 amp ESC problem - by wingtipper - 07-09-2012, 01:30 PM
RE: HobbyKing Red Brick 60 amp ESC problem - by samste - 07-09-2012, 07:17 PM
RE: HobbyKing Red Brick 60 amp ESC problem - by Too Drunk to Fly - 07-09-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: HobbyKing Red Brick 60 amp ESC problem - by Kedumba - 08-09-2012, 09:34 AM