Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

For Sale Cheap DSM2 BNF Plane

(20-09-2010, 01:11 PM)SydRob Wrote:  Hi Stephen,

The Gods are working against me I swear.. I have to be in QLD this weekend now, so can't come down on the coming weekend.. Icon_evil Icon_evil

Would you be interested in a mid-week purchase, so I could CASH you up so you can spend it on new toys?? Provided it's still available for $60 right?

I am in Winston Hills and would be happy to work to whatever you want. If you do happen to be going past this area just let me know as the door is always open..

Will wait to hear from ya..

Thanks,

(20-09-2010, 06:44 PM)samste Wrote:  
(20-09-2010, 01:11 PM)SydRob Wrote:  Hi Stephen,

The Gods are working against me I swear.. I have to be in QLD this weekend now, so can't come down on the coming weekend.. Icon_evil Icon_evil

Would you be interested in a mid-week purchase, so I could CASH you up so you can spend it on new toys?? Provided it's still available for $60 right?

I am in Winston Hills and would be happy to work to whatever you want. If you do happen to be going past this area just let me know as the door is always open..

Gday Rob
I Tested the Plane and was not impressed with its Flying Characteristics as it was not a easy plane to fly bad control characteristics and cog was way out and don't think it would be a good plane as a trainer.
I have gutted the plane of its worthy parts as fixing cog will not make the plane fly better.
However i am thinking of selling the hopper as i have a new project on hand and extra money would be nice.
I reckon next time you come down have a fly of hopper and see if you like it, and i might have decided by then to put it up for sale or not.
Steve Smile

Will wait to hear from ya..

Thanks,

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

Messages In This Thread
For Sale Cheap DSM2 BNF Plane - by samste - 16-09-2010, 06:02 PM
RE: For Sale Cheap DSM2 BNF Plane - by SydRob - 16-09-2010, 06:30 PM
RE: For Sale Cheap DSM2 BNF Plane - by samste - 16-09-2010, 09:35 PM
RE: For Sale Cheap DSM2 BNF Plane - by SydRob - 17-09-2010, 11:16 AM
RE: For Sale Cheap DSM2 BNF Plane - by SydRob - 20-09-2010, 01:11 PM
RE: For Sale Cheap DSM2 BNF Plane - by samste - 20-09-2010, 06:44 PM