Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

*PLEASE READ* Field Status Update

I believe the chance of an extended lockdown is high. I am volunteering to draft a email reply from the club to Marama Loko, making the following points:

- PRCAC appreciate the efforts of Council to ensure covid safety, and we comply at all times with their directives

- The health authorities have allowed certain outdoor activities (with specific conditions) because some outdoor exercise and outdoor recreation are beneficial during a prolonged lockdown, for example dog walking or walking in a park are allowed.

- in particular, outdoor exercise and outdoor recreation are permitted by the NSW Gov. PROVIDED there is proper social distancing, no crowding, no singing or chanting, no public drinking etc. We attach the link to the NSW Gov. current list of lockdown exemptions.

- at PRCAC, we would request that with certain strict conditions (no more than 10 members at a time on the field, strict social distancing including the 4m rule, no organized competitions, no night activity, no alcohol or partying etc) members be allowed in daytime to fly planes in the field for up to 1 hour per member. Club members in attendance at the field must assign one member as compliance officer to ensure complete compliance by every member present with the conditions. If someone is non-compliant, they are ejected. If a member arrives and there are 10 on the field already, he must wait at the gate until someone leaves etc.

I will draft this email if Committee members think it is worth the effort.

Greg

Messages In This Thread
*PLEASE READ* Field Status Update - by Quadzimodo - 27-06-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: *PLEASE READ* Field Status Update - by greggold - 28-06-2021, 10:01 AM
RE: *PLEASE READ* Field Status Update - by greggold - 28-06-2021, 11:12 AM
RE: *PLEASE READ* Field Status Update - by srl - 28-06-2021, 01:54 PM
RE: *PLEASE READ* Field Status Update - by greggold - 28-06-2021, 02:20 PM
RE: *PLEASE READ* Field Status Update - by srl - 29-06-2021, 02:47 PM
RE: *PLEASE READ* Field Status Update - by greggold - 30-06-2021, 04:11 PM
RE: *PLEASE READ* Field Status Update - by Quadzimodo - 12-07-2021, 06:22 PM