Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New addition to the family...

Got what was probably one of the last Wifi + 3G 16Gb models left in Sydney, had to drive to Alexandria to get it! My initial thoughts were that it has a nice weight to it due to the glass front, its heavier than I expected but nice. I thought it was funny that I went out and spent a stack of money on it without even touching or playing with one before hand, I didn't even read a review! Comes down to my great experiences with my iPhone.

We have quite a few business uses for it beyond luxury item, Koren wont have to drag around a suitcase full of sheet music anytime we do a wedding or funeral any more. Last minute music requests can be handled by the Telstra 3g sim and a quick trip to Youtube. I can also use its remote desktop capabilities to remotely control my mixer when I do sound at gigs. I'm also on the lookout for an app to do club invoices with if possible.

I think the funnest thing will be taking around to the Grandparents and blowing their mind with the photo album/facebook, we used to do it with our iPhones but the screen was a bit small, the ipad screen is not as big as it would ideally be but is perfect for viewing photo's.

Messages In This Thread
New addition to the family... - by kizza42 - 30-05-2010, 08:11 PM
RE: New addition to the family... - by ~KevJ~ - 30-05-2010, 08:24 PM
RE: New addition to the family... - by paulj - 30-05-2010, 08:50 PM
RE: New addition to the family... - by samste - 30-05-2010, 09:10 PM
RE: New addition to the family... - by kizza42 - 30-05-2010, 09:27 PM