Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Uni rx firmware

(11-04-2023, 08:11 AM)greggold Wrote:  
(08-04-2023, 02:55 PM)srl Wrote:  Hi Greg

Try a FRsky firmware ?

Yes you have to load the scripts to activate the RX . Ethos and Open/Edge are provided. You then send Aloft a code and they will send one back for you to enter.
I made many mistakes but finally had success. Just had 3 flights with a lot of time in the danger zone and no problems at all with my X6R.
Flashing is made using the S-Port. Using the script for the codes is done over the air once the RX is bound.
So for Emailing Aloft we will have to wait till Tuesday.

srl

I havn't had a chance to load the script yet, but I discovered that the stage I am at (where the rx is bound to the tx, telemetry works, but the servos have no movement) has implications. I am using a ACCST QX7 with edgetx. This has some models with frsky ACCST, and other models using an eLRS betafpv module. When I select the model edgetx knows whether to use the internal (XJT) module, or the external elrs (CRSF) module. But now, not only does my R6XR not have servo movement, none of my elrs models have servo movement, although they do have telemetry working.

It seems the lock on servo movements with ACCST extends to elrs models.
I am hoping when I get the code that my tx can return to normality.
I re-flashed my elrs module, but all my elrs models still have servos that do not move. There is a lock on all servos belonging to models (not just ACCST, also elrs) in my QX7 that will persist until I get my code. I am hoping to get my elrs functionality back with the code. I searched on github for the file UNI-Activate.lua - its hard to find, and you cannot simply hit a download button when you do find it. I clicked the "raw" option, and then did a "File save as" manoeuvre. The file goes in the tools folder, and you need to have your uni-flashed and bound rx on when you run it. I got a 12 character code, and you do not enter this - you email it to Aloft. (see attached instructions).

I expect 90% of people who attempt to use Uni may give up before this stage.  I am persisting as my elrs planes are on my QX7 are inactivated and I really want them back. Had I known this would occur I would not have gone ahead with Uni. I-A

Attached Files
.pdf Universal ACCST Guide.pdf Size: 102.83 KB  Downloads: 0

Messages In This Thread
Uni rx firmware - by greggold - 08-04-2023, 01:36 PM
RE: Uni rx firmware - by greggold - 08-04-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: Uni rx firmware - by srl - 08-04-2023, 02:55 PM
RE: Uni rx firmware - by greggold - 08-04-2023, 04:56 PM
RE: Uni rx firmware - by greggold - 11-04-2023, 08:11 AM
RE: Uni rx firmware - by greggold - 13-04-2023, 05:25 PM
RE: Uni rx firmware - by srl - 08-04-2023, 05:27 PM
RE: Uni rx firmware - by caffeine - 13-04-2023, 07:40 PM
RE: Uni rx firmware - by srl - 13-04-2023, 07:54 PM