Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Who's going ? Pylon at Pitt Town 1 & 2nd of June

wanted to see what it as like to fly a fast plane , and the cost was more than fair . so i thought if i dont like it . i havent spent much .
once tried it was the turning that was fun , and it took a few flies before i could fly one lap without backing off full throttle ,flying at 1/2 throttle it's hard to trim the plane , at full stick you just keep going hard,a good lap is awesome , you know when you've done a good lap because the level , the balance , the turn and the banking all sync in together , if you have a good race its like the plane is on the limit right through the race but perfectly flown and under control , many factors can change that , 1/10 second lapse of concentration , wind , other planes , your caller , the sun ,an error,other pilots , hearing a SPLAT, all these things put you into recovery mode , so a lot of time your plane is in recovery mode to try and keep the best racing line . being able to do 10 laps on full throttle using your flying to control the flight rather than the throttle is the BUZZ .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

Messages In This Thread