Parramatta Radio Control Aircraft Club
Indoor Flying Meeting - Printable Version

+- Parramatta Radio Control Aircraft Club (https://forum.rcflyingclub.com)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://forum.rcflyingclub.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.rcflyingclub.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Indoor Flying Meeting (/showthread.php?tid=919)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Indoor Flying Meeting - Servo - 22-03-2013

The next indoor flying meet is on Wednesday, 3 April, 7.00 pm at:

Hills Adventist College Auditorium
Cnr Hezlett and Gum Nut Close
Kellyville

Cost to fly is $10, free to watch.

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - Flying fisho - 22-03-2013

Bugger, That Wednesday night I will be in Menindee (just short of Broken Hill). Bit far to do a round trip for a fly. Never mind, hope there will be more nights

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - BOB - 25-03-2013

Hi Kevin. I looked up the address on Google map, and all that is there is a vacant land, Is this building being built recently?.

Kind regards, Bob.

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - Servo - 25-03-2013

(25-03-2013, 02:27 PM)BOB Wrote:  Hi Kevin. I looked up the address on Google map, and all that is there is a vacant land, Is this building being built recently?.

All brand new, I think it just opened this year, they are still landscaping. They are a nice group of guys who used to meet at Strathfield.

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - Steven - 02-04-2013

I'll be along, all going to plan and don't get lost... if I am allowed, not having my bronze? Can someone please clear that up so I know whether to come up or not?

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - samste - 03-04-2013

(02-04-2013, 10:53 PM)Steven Wrote:  I'll be along, all going to plan and don't get lost... if I am allowed, not having my bronze? Can someone please clear that up so I know whether to come up or not?

Far as i aware no qualifications is necessary.
My son Flew the last Time i went and he was not qualified.

I'm Posibly going to get down there Tonight Too

Steve Smile

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - Steven - 03-04-2013

Thanks Steve

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - Steven - 03-04-2013

That was fun, even though my "micro"s were a little too fast for the space. Resulted in a lot of seesawing circuits, balancing between on the first step of power and plummeting Lol

The little eRC Micro Stick I picked up from work today turned out to be quite aerobatic for a 3Ch. Will certainly be doing that again.

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - BenR - 04-04-2013

How big is the area? I am interested in going some time, but I worry that I would find the area too tight. Things I would look at flying are my T-28 UM, maybe the beast. I think the UM stryker would be too quick (more like too quickly splattered against the far wall, but same thing)

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - Steven - 04-04-2013

It's a full basketball court size, and there was a dude flying a liddle Trojan around just fine. Ceiling height was good too. Folks were doing full 3D stuff with regular size profilers.

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - Servo - 01-05-2013

Its on tonight, Wednesday, at Kellyville. Sorry for the late notice. See previous posts for address details.

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - Flying fisho - 01-05-2013

Sorry for late viewing of this post, I cant make it Biggrin

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - Steven - 02-05-2013

(01-05-2013, 12:05 PM)Servo Wrote:  Its on tonight, Wednesday, at Kellyville. Sorry for the late notice. See previous posts for address details.

Ah poop... 1st wednesday of the month Tired Oh well, another 4 weeks before I can maiden my little Jenny....

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - Servo - 02-05-2013

Yes, sorry for the late posting but I only received the notification on the day.

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - Flying fisho - 02-05-2013

Apologies not necessary, my reply was very tongue in cheek.
If this is a regular first Wednesday of the month event, I will look earlier next time
Cheers

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - Steven - 02-05-2013

Agreed with Wayne, no apology required. I knew it was the 1st wed of the month, I forgot about it!

Next Indoor Flying Meeting - Servo - 30-05-2013

Indoor flying this Wednesday, 5 June, 7.00pm ish at Hills Adventist College, 2-4 Gumnut Close (cnr Hezlett), Kellyville.

Great venue, if you are new to indoor flying just turn up for a look. Remember the weather is aways perfect indoors.

RE: Next Indoor Flying Meeting - samste - 30-05-2013

(30-05-2013, 12:38 PM)Servo Wrote:  Indoor flying this Wednesday, 5 June, 7.00pm ish at Hills Adventist College, 2-4 Gumnut Close (cnr Hezlett), Kellyville.

Great venue, if you are new to indoor flying just turn up for a look. Remember the weather is aways perfect indoors.

Will Try and get our there this Time, Haven't Flown Indoor Since Lidcombe Smile

Steve

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - Steven - 30-05-2013

I'll go and make a fool of myself with my little Eflite Jenny.

Next Indoor Flying Meeting - Servo - 04-06-2013

Reminder, this Wednesday:

Indoor flying this Wednesday, 5 June, 7.00pm ish at Hills Adventist College, 2-4 Gumnut Close (cnr Hezlett), Kellyville.

Next Indoor Flying Meeting - Servo - 29-06-2013

Just a reminder that indoor flying is scheduled for Wednesday, 3 July, at Hills Adventist College, Cnr Gumnut Close and Hezlett Road, Kellyville. 7 pm ish to 10 pm.

Remember the weather is always great when flying indoors.

Indoor Flying Tonight - Servo - 07-08-2013

A reminder that indoor flying is scheduled for tonight, Wednesday, 7 July, at Hills Adventist College, Cnr Gumnut Close and Hezlett Road, Kellyville. 7 pm ish to 10 pm.

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - smuzz - 07-08-2013

(07-08-2013, 10:56 AM)Servo Wrote:  ... Remember the weather is always great when flying indoors.

Yes, good point - considering we've got steady rain right now!

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - srl - 04-09-2013

Its the first Wednesday of the month again.
srl

Wednesday Indoor Flying Meeting - Servo - 01-10-2013

Just a reminder that indoor flying is scheduled for Wednesday, 2 Oct, at Hills Adventist College, Cnr Gumnut Close and Hezlett Road, Kellyville. 7 pm ish to 10 pm.

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - srl - 02-10-2013

Might bring the Tiger Moth, something different. Are you back Kev?
srl

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - Servo - 03-10-2013

(02-10-2013, 07:41 AM)srl Wrote:  Might bring the Tiger Moth, something different. Are you back Kev?
srl

Yep, I'm back, did 3 airshows and several museums of note. Even got to see a Airbus 380 being built and got to fly in one. Visited Red Square and they even let me into the Kremlin for a sticky beak.

Unfortunately missed the indoor tonight as I had to go into the city today and got home rather late.

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - Flying fisho - 04-11-2013

Just a reminder that indoor flying is scheduled for Wednesday, 6 Nov, at Hills Adventist College, Cnr Gumnut Close and Hezlett Road, Kellyville. 7 pm ish to 10 pm. Based on comments I received after last time, it is open to our members without an official invitation. We need a few more numbers than last time to make the ongoing venue viable. Free to watch, $10.00 to fly.

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - Steven - 05-11-2013

I'll try to make it. I have appropriate indoor flying things now, and my usual indifference that stops me getting out in the morning should not be a problem.... Frown

RE: Indoor Flying Meeting - disoriented - 06-11-2013

Sounds like fun. I've never flown indoors before.

Is 240V available at the site? (For a lipo charger.)

Are micro helis OK? I'd like to bring my mcpx, in addition to the EPP profile foamie.

Thanks!