Parramatta Radio Control Aircraft Club
Shirts for club - Printable Version

+- Parramatta Radio Control Aircraft Club (https://forum.rcflyingclub.com)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://forum.rcflyingclub.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.rcflyingclub.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Shirts for club (/showthread.php?tid=1252)

Shirts for club - robbo - 21-03-2015

Wayne, I have left some samples of the shirts I mentioned last week with Chris Mc today. Please discuss with Exec and let me know if you want them.

BTW - Can I get PM access on the website yet?

RE: Shirts for club - robbo - 11-04-2015

Any discussion on if the club wants the shirts?

RE: Shirts for club - Flying fisho - 11-04-2015

There were discussions with interest. Kevin stated he would source the PDF of our logo for getting patches made, but no response yet as he is on holidays in NZ

RE: Shirts for club - smuzz - 11-04-2015

Rob - thanks for the reminder.
I think the committee should be planning a meeting some time soon, and surely this should be one of the discussion items. Thanks for going to the trouble of obtaining samples - we should get our fingers out and get this and a few other matters attended to.

RE: Shirts for club - secant0give - 14-04-2015

Cool are they two pocket long sleeve cotton shirts ??
I like long sleeves saves getting sunburnt arms
two pockets are dammed handy for putting things in like camera/iphone/battery checker etc
And cotton is super comfortable to wear much nicer than polyester or nylon
Only catch is they'll cost a little more but well worth it they last for ever!!

RE: Shirts for club - Chris Mc - 15-04-2015

They are your standard short sleeved, no pocket, Polo Shirt. The whole point of this is that they are FREE, we only need to pay for the logo. Minimal costs to our members, uniform look at not only our Club but when we visit others. They are also a variety of 3 colours.

RE: Shirts for club - robbo - 15-04-2015

Two colours I think unless you mean different shades of blue. They are from my employer and we have changed logos, so the marketing folk want to bin them, as they all have the old logo. There are maybe 80-100 various sizes and either blue or black. Please let me know asap before they get chucked. No problem if not, just let me know so I can tell the marketing folk.

RE: Shirts for club - Chris Mc - 15-04-2015

Rob, I would suggest grabbing them before they bin them. I am certain that we can organise something.

RE: Shirts for club - secant0give - 15-04-2015

Look if they are for free then grab them for sure !!
We'll use them

RE: Shirts for club - symowallo - 18-04-2015

I'll buy 2, and I'm sure if the committee hits up all who have joined since the last t-shirt circulation, they're sure to get several sales - I think the last t-shirt sale was about 2 years ago, yeah? There's been many of us joining since then...

RE: Shirts for club - eaglej - 20-04-2015

(18-04-2015, 05:46 PM)symowallo Wrote:  I'll buy 2, and I'm sure if the committee hits up all who have joined since the last t-shirt circulation, they're sure to get several sales - I think the last t-shirt sale was about 2 years ago, yeah? There's been many of us joining since then...

I'd love a shirt ! Couldn't think of anything better than walking out the door past the wife wearing my flying uniform....

RE: Shirts for club - symowallo - 20-04-2015

I guess it depends on whether your wife is into men in uniform or not, eh James?

RE: Shirts for club - robbo - 25-04-2015

I am planning on going into the city office today (maybe tomorrow) to get all the shirts. Problem is I dont really have a place to store them at home. There will be a couple of large boxes. Does someone have some space... I can drop them over. Call/SMS/Post here. O4l2 5O55l5

RE: Shirts for club - IrishWolf - 25-04-2015

Rob,
I can store until required, Tele 0412928598

(25-04-2015, 10:23 AM)robbo Wrote:  I am planning on going into the city office today (maybe tomorrow) to get all the shirts. Problem is I dont really have a place to store them at home. There will be a couple of large boxes. Does someone have some space... I can drop them over. Call/SMS/Post here. O4l2 5O55l5

RE: Shirts for club - robbo - 26-04-2015

Ok I got a 4wd full of boxes of shirts... can u give me a call to set up a time i can drop them over.

RE: Shirts for club - robbo - 26-04-2015

Dropped the shirts at Russell's place, 4 boxes. there were more than I thought, I even left some behind! Probably over 100, a quarter to a third are black, rest are blue. Sizes m-3xl, maybe some smalls got mixed in too. Hopefully someone has the patches in progress. Smile

RE: Shirts for club - Chris Mc - 26-04-2015

(26-04-2015, 10:55 PM)robbo Wrote:  Dropped the shirts at Russell's place, 4 boxes. there were more than I thought, I even left some behind! Probably over 100, a quarter to a third are black, rest are blue. Sizes m-3xl, maybe some smalls got mixed in too. Hopefully someone has the patches in progress. Smile

Many thanks Rob, much appreciated

RE: Shirts for club - symowallo - 26-04-2015

Guys, my wife is a Scout leader at 2nd Enfield and has had to source badges for joeys, cubs and scouts for the district in the past. They use a company called West Wind Designs, in Sydney, and has suggested getting in touch with them as they can probably take care of producing the embroidered badges and the stitching onto the shirt too.

Might be worth the committee getting in touch with them? www.westwinddesigns.com.au

RE: Shirts for club - Chris Mc - 27-04-2015

(26-04-2015, 11:37 PM)symowallo Wrote:  Guys, my wife is a Scout leader at 2nd Enfield and has had to source badges for joeys, cubs and scouts for the district in the past. They use a company called West Wind Designs, in Sydney, and has suggested getting in touch with them as they can probably take care of producing the embroidered badges and the stitching onto the shirt too.

Might be worth the committee getting in touch with them? www.westwinddesigns.com.au

Thanks for that Symon. The Committee has handed me that job. I am waiting on Kevin to email me the design then I will get in touch with your lead.