Parramatta Radio Control Aircraft Club

Full Version: WANTED - SPARE BEAR .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NO:1 rarebear is already suffering 2 repairs , as we are going to maitland next weekend . i would like to get hold of a spare bear . preferably the plane ARF KIT , as i have all the parts necessary ,
i RECALL A GUY SELLING THEM AT OUR PYLON DAY . I WOULD LIKE TO BUY ONE OFF HIM IF HE HAS ANY , OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER , MUST BE IN BOX UNUSED .
HK AUSTRALIA ARE ( OUT OF STOCK ) . ALSO NEED A COUPLE OF 5X5 APC PROPS .
NIGEL WAS HIS NAME , SELLING SPARE BEARS WAS HIS GAME , anyone know where this guy is ? does he have any to sell
I think you mean Jeremy Randle - he's the pylon event organiser.

You can find his contqct details on the latest MAS newsletter that you should have gotten a couple days ago (e.g look for the Illawarra Pylon advertisement on page 35)
Thanks claudio . Cheers
well . they are in stock at the HK international warehouse for $51 . so i ordered one only as i could see stock is going down to 8 , now 7 . woul'dve loved to have ordered 2 , as 1 aint enough , but i spent $215 today with them stocking up , which includes $52 delivery , if i had added another rarebear it woul've been $71 for standard delivery . i had to stop somewhere . so whilst i wait and save some more , perhaps the aussie warehouse will stock them . lots of more goodies on order for the YAK 55M , and still need to save further for esc and motor + program box .
it's TAKEN me over a month to get my hands on 2 of them , from the international warehouse .
just letting anybody know that these rare bears are NOW IN STOCK AT THE HK AUSSIE WAREHOUSE. .
Tell me about it ???????
Hopefully they have a good stock this time