Parramatta Radio Control Aircraft Club

Full Version: PRCAC Promo Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gday all. I was just mucking around with some ideas and put together a little video showing some of the club stuff. I have more ideas but would like your input in your replies (assuming anyone replies) Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWAcxaeZxKg&feature=youtu.be
Smile Good work Andrew - happy people having a great time ... that's what we're in it for!

The length of the entire segment is perfect - it maintains viewing interest right through with the use of quick-fire cutaways.
Mate Mate Mate Mate MATE!!!
Don't change a bloody thing. That is brilliant!
Very Very impressed with the editing and the choise of music.
Well done
My only suggestion would be to make it about 10 seconds longer including some close in aerobatic action mid video and you have a TV quality advertisment video for the sport.

You might want to edit out that old piss head sitting on his fat arse, he looks like a bit of a wanker....BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin

I love you Steve!Wink
Great Stuff Andrew

Missing The Chearleaders but thats ok Wink

Steve Smile
Wow! Love it. Thumbup
(28-08-2012, 07:38 PM)gbanger Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to edit out that old piss head sitting on his fat arse, he looks like a bit of a wanker....BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
I think you're probably right though ... "ol' fella!"
Great Video Mate
Very Professional.
Love it
Pretty cool indeed.
Can I suggest a title: "PRCAC: we'll teach you to fly and have fun doing it. But landings are your problem." Smile

Nice job Andrew.
That is Sensational !! Well done!!! Love it !!!

Enjoyed the 26 point landing the skyfun jet with the red wings made!!

You just never know who's watching do you? Wink

hahahah great one . may i suggest a little longer and add some of the lovely wives faces as we drive off to the field and return , or the hours in the garage . lol
hey thats a good video andrew , good job Smile
Thanks guys for all your replies. I really appreciate your comments.

If I can get some more footage of crashes and totally busted aeroplanes, that would be great! Not.

I'll take some of your "suggestions" on board. Wink