Parramatta Radio Control Aircraft Club

Full Version: An Apology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gday all.

It was recently brought to my attention that one of the club members that can allegedly fly aeroplanes, helicopters and wield a pretty mean video camera, has been absent for many weeks. (Those periods of bad weather excluded).

After much thought, I came to the conclusion that the said person was ME. Smile

Unfortunately we only have one car & we have soccer on Sat AM (for the season), and Church on Sun AM from 10 til 12 (for eternity.) So at the moment I'm sort of stuck.

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to help out with mowing, whipper snippering etc, but I want to say what an awesome job everyone has done.

I hope I can get back down as soon as possible, as my "airport" next door is about to be built on & there isn't a lot of room in my back yard for the Trex 600.(Even less for the Spitty) Smile

Thanks for your understanding guys.

Safe flying,

Andrew.
I'm sure whoever that person was that emailed wasn't having a dig at you Wink
I gathered that Kieran, but I did say I would post something anyway. Smile

Let me know about that other "thing" & we'll see what an enormous amount of grovelling will turn up.
I too was a little concerned that I had not assisted at all with the ongoing awesome maintenance of the field however thought an apology would be pointless as nobody will remember who I am anyway.
I am planning a major change after end of financial year that should free up significant amounts of time so hoping I can get back flying rc again in the not too distant.

Cheers
Rob B
Who are you again?
Rob, I am happy to give you a hand if you need to re learn to fly, you may need to introduce yourself though, not sure if I can remember what you look like.Rofl
G'day Gazz

All good, when a little guy comes to have a chat and 15 seconds later the MCoy field profanity filter explodes you know it's me.
I will then prob grab you for an expletive filled few flights via buddy box to get my confidence back

Cheers
Rob B
Always happy to help my friend!