Parramatta Radio Control Aircraft Club

Full Version: A plug for a LHS - Bright Hobbies. Now closing down ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently came across "Bright Hobbies" based in Silverwater, through an eBay purchase.
Things were pretty slick - I bought and paid for an eBay item online, got free postage as standard and received a well-packaged perfect item two days later.

The guy who runs the shop is Joe Taylor and he sells through his online store (http://www.brighthobbies.com.au/store/) at prices that are pretty much mainstream, but also lets stuff go on eBay at reduced prices. He runs lucky draw prizes and discounts for club members as long as there's a certain number of club members who register on his website.

Thought I'd pass this information on - I haven't actually met Joe in the flesh (and I'm not being rewarded in any way for this post) but his eBay dealings are very good compared to most LHS's.
Thanks Steve
Just checked out the site.
Pricing looks pretty reasonable.
Do they have a store front, can't seem to find the address?
Pete - I don't know about a storefront, I've only dealt through their eBay store, which had starting bid prices which were below the rrp.
They're closing down - or at least, there's a liquidation sale happening. Everything goes at 50%!
From memory, they sell mainly FMS and Dynam gear.