Parramatta Radio Control Aircraft Club

Full Version: Parkzone's latest model ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There has been growing hysteria in one of the RCGroups forums as Parkzone were warming up to announce their latest offering.

They've changed direction a little and produced the RFC's S.E.5a - apart from the obvious, something which they've drawn attention to is that they've been experimenting with new moulding process which has significantly enhanced the smooth surface of Z-foam. This is really good news and some of the other photographs certainly do show a very slick surface finish which completely belies its foam construction. It remains to be seen how it handles an Aussie summer's heat, but it's an improvement which should be replicated in later models I guess.
Interesting ...

[attachment=1379]
[attachment=1494]

Parkzone are producing the classic warbird for the second time only this time it is a MkIX with optional retracts. The usual parkzone quality build is expected so like the T28 I am sure that there will be a que at the LHS.

http://www.modelflight.com.au/products/P...606-6.html

Well spotted Chris - and it's the nicest looking model with respect to scale lines that I think I've seen. At least as good as the Hyperion one. I'll be watching Modelflight daily for the replacement airframe to appear Smile
Heavily suggest you pre-order if you want one. Micky T was saying last night they're being very stingy with what they send to Australia at the moment. Case in point is that MF have already run out of PnP Stryker Q's and they only arrived on Monday.
watched the vid on this one just now, actually thats the nicest foamy ive seen for abit, and im not even a big fan of the spitty (overated in my humble opinion Smile )
love how the retracts are becoming standard issue these days ! Smile