Parramatta Radio Control Aircraft Club

Full Version: flying tonight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone up for an online session?
im in there now with ya Smile

anyone else look forward to seeing ya Smile
Yep - I'll join you shortly.
I must have run over a chinaman..Frown
Had a good session tonight with kev and a couple of others
Then shut down my laptop.
Now the bloody thing won't start.
Cannot detect a boot device.
Looks like no more online sessions gor me until I return to Sydney.
Unless I can somehow fix this problem
Paul, maybe the problem was begining to happen while flying online, and that's why a couple of us couldn't see you on the screen. Anyway, I hope you get it fixed soon.

Thanks for hosting the session.
Stuck at home with a shoulder injury Frown

I'm going online at PRCAC with Phoenix now 1130am.
I will finish when I'm done...or when the painkillers stop working. Smile
I had a great fly this afternoon...saved my self thou$and$ of dollar$ in damage$ Smile Smile

I plan to be online again tonight at 8PM. Can't wait to see the field after the boys mow it this afternoon. Smile
I would join you Andrew but I think I have the worst excuse ever... I left the sim-tx cable in my notebook bag (sshh!) which is at the office. I have my TX and Phoenix here ready to go but I missing 3 feet of copper and electronics.. d'oh!
I'm back to being annoyed! Looks like my Phoenix Flying is finished unless I find a cheap Radio to use with it. The DX7 I sent for repair was replaced with a DX7se. Now this is supposed to be a superior/more expensive Radio - only problem - no Trainer port!
Apparantly it's to do with the lower latency of 11ms and faster frame rate which gives it more precise and faster performance but is incompatible with other gear, so they left out the Trainer Port. I don't want to complain that they've (OMP) gieven me a better Radio, but like many of us I rely on at least some Sim training.
Any ideas guys, if there's a cheap Radio I could get that would be good with Phoenix?
Grab a Turnigy 9x
Ahh! Good old Hobbyking. I'll have a look.
Thanks Kieran.
Actually Kieran, has the Tx Battery I ordered landed yet?
I don't want to screw up this new Radio as well (with my dodgy Batt).