Parramatta Radio Control Aircraft Club

Full Version: Free Float for someone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got a Wilga plane from Hobbyking and it came with a set of floats which I do not want since I'm using wheels.

If someone can use the floats it will save some landfill (for now). Have a look at:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store...duct=12944
They are made of polystrene and some 600mm long.

KevB
Kev,

I reckon you should hold on to them and wehen the field is a lake, you will be the only one who can fly!

If you're really looking to get rid of them, I'll try the same with my PT20 Smile.
(05-03-2011, 10:26 AM)Drew Wrote: [ -> ]I reckon you should hold on to them and wehen the field is a lake, you will be the only one who can fly!

If you're really looking to get rid of them, I'll try the same with my PT20 Smile.

Not into floats, guess you are the proud owner of two floats.

(09-03-2011, 10:11 PM)Servo Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2011, 10:26 AM)Drew Wrote: [ -> ]I reckon you should hold on to them and wehen the field is a lake, you will be the only one who can fly!

Not into floats, guess you are the proud owner of two floats.
Im not into floats either Kev.
There is just something about landing an ELECTRIC plane on water that makes me think...... No Thank You!

Gazz

I dunno, I can attest to electrics still working under water Frown