Parramatta Radio Control Aircraft Club

Full Version: HK Spitfire Supermarine 1.4M XL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys

I have a brand new unused HK Spitfire Supermarine XL for sale. Still in orig box, never opened.

Anyone interested? If yes, make an offer (they are $159+ post new)

A
How come you're selling it?
Don't need two.
Gday Alex

Just a couple of things to check here before we seal the deal, is this the same Spitty that Andrew has? And, is it $160 you want for her?

Very interested, if it is the same as Andrews consider her sold subject to confirmation of the above.

Cheers
Rob B.
Hey Rob

Happy to let her go for $150 ... I have not seen Andrew's Spitty in person but I am pretty sure its the same. Might be worth checking with him directly though.

I can bring the box to the field tomorrow morning (8-9am ish) if you want. I am more than happy for you to have a good look at it before you buy it. Don't worry about bringing cash, you can just do a direct deposit later. Let me know.

Gday Alex

Sold for $150. I will not be down at the field this saturday however will be down on Sunday. Let me know when you want to hook up.

Cheers
Rob B
Sunday is no problem, I'm only 10 mins away so I'll pop down on Sunday around 9am if that suits.

cheers

Alex
Gday Alex

I can drop by on Saturday however it will be around 1300hrs, is that too late? Failing that 0900 on Sunday is fine.

Cheers
Rob B
Sunday 9am is best then. see u then.

Cheers

Alex